• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 13, 2020
Ah man. No Mac version. :,(
<Shouts from Mountaintop> What about a Mac version?!?!?!?!?!?
any chance for a mac version?
For anyone interested, it's quite simple to get this game working on Mac! I did it, and it's pretty straightforward!

1. Go to this thread and download the Mac version he has listed (as of today it's 1.6.2 for MV).
2. Extract the file and you'll see a folder with a file called 'Game.'
3. Rename that Game file 'Daily Lives of my Countryside' or whatever you want, then right-click, Show Package Contents.
4. Navigate to Contents > Resources > app.nw. You'll see a single file titled Package.json.
5. If you haven't already, download the latest Windows version of 'DLomC' and unzip the RAR file (I use The Unarchiver, but you can use whatever).
6. In the extracted files, navigate to Daily Lives... > www.
7. Select everything in that 'www' folder, and copy it to the 'app.nw' folder (overwriting the Package.json file).

And that's it. Open up the game file you renamed and it should run normally.

As far as I know, this can be done with any RPG Maker MV game as well. I did with Town of Passion and it also works perfectly. I'm running OS X 10.13.6 currently, but I'd imagine it'll work for higher versions as well.

Happy gaming!

Reactions: indefinitelyZen

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The spy stuff is pretty standard stuff so more than likely it's going to make its way in but the whole photos thing probably won't be apart of that unless there's a quest that needs it or something. I always encourage people to be more creative with scenarios and ideas.
Yeah! Could have work like have some taking photos side quest for either spying the girls to do so, or you could asking them for it if you build up affection enough. About the other ideas: Maybe you could suggest Milda to add the study together with Anna when she at home, you could choose to flirt on take a peek at her boobs or could just study with her to pass time and earn affection point. Or could be go to the teacher house to study if you let MC to have bad score after test and have some lewd moment like with Anna too, or could choose to stay and sleep in her house for a night or something and you could sneak in her room just like that too.
With creative scenarios: that pink haired girl that love flashing, could have let her to not just do it in the school yard but other area too. Like sometime you could find her on the school rooftop completely naked, or sometime you could heard some weird noises in the men WC after class and go there just to find her masturbating. Maybe she could become a love target and after build up enough affection you could invite her to your home to "studying" and have fun

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
For anyone interested, it's quite simple to get this game working on Mac! I did it, and it's pretty straightforward!

1. Go to this thread and download the Mac version he has listed (as of today it's 1.6.2 for MV).
2. Extract the file and you'll see a folder with a file called 'Game.'
3. Rename that Game file 'Daily Lives of my Countryside' or whatever you want, then right-click, Show Package Contents.
4. Navigate to Contents > Resources > app.nw. You'll see a single file titled Package.json.
5. If you haven't already, download the latest Windows version of 'DLomC' and unzip the RAR file (I use The Unarchiver, but you can use whatever).
6. In the extracted files, navigate to Daily Lives... > www.
7. Select everything in that 'www' folder, and copy it to the 'app.nw' folder (overwriting the Package.json file).

And that's it. Open up the game file you renamed and it should run normally.

As far as I know, this can be done with any RPG Maker MV game as well. I did with Town of Passion and it also works perfectly. I'm running OS X 10.13.6 currently, but I'd imagine it'll work for higher versions as well.

Happy gaming!
Hey dumb question, how does one make sure that any game is a RPG Maker MV game? It's probably super obvious but I am a nervous mess when it comes to these things and just want to make sure.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Completing the programming for new maps and locations could hold things up; everything else seems done. I hope not because I have been eagerly waiting for this, but I'd rather have it later and perfect than sooner and flawed.

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah! Could have work like have some taking photos side quest for either spying the girls to do so, or you could asking them for it if you build up affection enough. About the other ideas: Maybe you could suggest Milda to add the study together with Anna when she at home, you could choose to flirt on take a peek at her boobs or could just study with her to pass time and earn affection point. Or could be go to the teacher house to study if you let MC to have bad score after test and have some lewd moment like with Anna too, or could choose to stay and sleep in her house for a night or something and you could sneak in her room just like that too.
With creative scenarios: that pink haired girl that love flashing, could have let her to not just do it in the school yard but other area too. Like sometime you could find her on the school rooftop completely naked, or sometime you could heard some weird noises in the men WC after class and go there just to find her masturbating. Maybe she could become a love target and after build up enough affection you could invite her to your home to "studying" and have fun
Again my dude these ideas are all really basic ideas that the game will already most likely feature later down the line. Whn I mean creative, I'm talking coming up with scenarios that can actually build on the scenarios we already have and how they can progress into more intimate scenes instead of just having more teasing or flashing events. The game needs to start moving forward on these characters and giving them these scenes isn't moving the story forward too much.

Galact00

Dec 5, 2019
I'm looking forward to this update, checking the progress on the trello a few weeks ago, and now it seems so close

Jul 13, 2020
Hey dumb question, how does one make sure that any game is a RPG Maker MV game? It's probably super obvious but I am a nervous mess when it comes to these things and just want to make sure.
Hi Strados not a dumb question :) It depends on what icon the game uses. You can see a breakdown of which version uses which icon on this post. DLomC uses the icon for MV, making it an RPG Maker MV game. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Strados
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes