Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Trriggered Bakery

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
C9848D7C-2003-46F4-9E74-2653B75C9563.jpg

Overview:
Step into a captivating narrative where trust is put to the test. In “Damn that's Felicia?” you play as a boyfriend whose girlfriend, Felicia, is on her way to college. Through a series of text messages, navigate the balance between trust and suspicion as Felicia’s stories don’t quite add up.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-29
Release Date: 2024-07-28
Developer: Trriggered Bakery - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1A Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Andriod: - - - -

felicia screenshots.PNG 135BF688-1485-4995-B308-4B5F90C2F981.jpg AtbQH+.png LyxOXM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Not a bad content quality, buuuut... asking money for such a small amount of content is impudence! People might decide you take them for idiots, and you might decide that people don't want your game since no one is paying.

Put effort into writing the plot and dialogue and character(s). Explore different scenarios and fetishes. By using AI art you can work on more than 2 routes. Simply make updates longer than 5 minutes. If you don't care much about your own project, then why shouldn't others!

Trriggered Bakery

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I relly love these super horny painting with the pixel style.HS i love it!
But after the selection, the message starts from the beginning, which is not good for emotional coherence.
Anyway, keep kinky, keep horny.
THANK YOU! I appreciate the feedback, I do have more ambitious ideas coming soon I just need to get a demo out there to see if people will like it, there was a bug that made people go to the top of the screen and that's why things felt like they were moving fast, so I had to account for that but it got fixed and chapter 2 is more closer to the original idea I have, so stay tuned!

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes