Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Trriggered Bakery

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Not a bad content quality, buuuut... asking money for such a small amount of content is impudence! People might decide you take them for idiots, and you might decide that people don't want your game since no one is paying.

Put effort into writing the plot and dialogue and character(s). Explore different scenarios and fetishes. By using AI art you can work on more than 2 routes. Simply make updates longer than 5 minutes. If you don't care much about your own project, then why shouldn't others!
Hello! I completely understand where you're coming from, I've seen it happen to other games here but I promise you I am putting a lot of effort into this game, it's just for the past month that effort has been going into learning how the godot system and gdscript coding work (I didn't want to use ren'py or the other ones) however I really do appreciate your critics and I know I haven't proven anything but I promise I am working hard in the background to make sure this is quality stuff

Trriggered Bakery

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 3879665
.wait....is it gonna be maybe avoidable later......why tho?
.......isn't the whole purpose to see the sharin and ntr?
..how would that route even work....dude just ignores the messages....and moves on with his life?
it's avoidable in the sense of "is she really in class"? if that make sense, I know some people like that kind of stuff (me included) so I'd like to include, I have something close in chapter 2 but it's not exactly what I envision, I know what target audience I am reaching for and I wouldn't want to include something out of every kind otherwise this game would be a bloated with things no one would enjoy

Trriggered Bakery

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
pretty good start to your game, maybe a good idea for the future: an option to revert to choices so you can see the different paths without having to start the chat from the very beginning?
thank you for the recommendation! my girlfriend mentioned the same thing and I will add it soon, just still learning how to use but thank you for playing!

Apr 28, 2022
View attachment 3879665
.wait....is it gonna be maybe avoidable later......why tho?
.......isn't the whole purpose to see the sharin and ntr?
..how would that route even work....dude just ignores the messages....and moves on with his life?
I like NTR stories with nuance. Instead of a braindead cuck who believes everything his girl tells him, someone naturally suspicious is more real. Instead of a completely spineless cuck, someone who is enraged is far more real.

Its stories like those that can rip your heart out, because the people portrayed in them showcase realistic human behavior - REALISM. MAKES. THE. BEST. NTR. - a good example is 'Hero Party Must Fall', that game has a lot of nuance to it. If Erin, (the cuck in that game) catches you with his girls, he will 100% kill you - and it makes stealing the girls from him all the more satisfying.

Just once - Just fucking once do i want a game where the cuck isnt spineless and seeks revenge. But apparently, thats one of the unbreakable rules of NTR that the cuck can never fight back...

Trriggered Bakery

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I like NTR stories with nuance. Instead of a braindead cuck who believes everything his girl tells him, someone naturally suspicious is more real. Instead of a completely spineless cuck, someone who is enraged is far more real.

Its stories like those that can rip your heart out, because the people portrayed in them showcase realistic human behavior - REALISM. MAKES. THE. BEST. NTR. - a good example is 'Hero Party Must Fall', that game has a lot of nuance to it. If Erin, (the cuck in that game) catches you with his girls, he will 100% kill you - and it makes stealing the girls from him all the more satisfying.

Just once - Just fucking once do i want a game where the cuck isnt spineless and seeks revenge. But apparently, thats one of the unbreakable rules of NTR that the cuck can never fight back...
not gonna lie i be reading or playing some of the ntr things and I be thinking the same and when I was thinking about this game I was wondering if that could happen but because it's a long distant relationship thing it'd be hard to do (maybe not impossible) so the best I can do currently is you taking control of how she does those things, know what I mean? I am open to suggestions tho!

Apr 28, 2022
not gonna lie i be reading or playing some of the ntr things and I be thinking the same and when I was thinking about this game I was wondering if that could happen but because it's a long distant relationship thing it'd be hard to do (maybe not impossible) so the best I can do currently is you taking control of how she does those things, know what I mean? I am open to suggestions tho!
Im not complaining, im sure this is going to be a great NTR game. You seem excited about it and have a great energy in the comments.

I think im just tired of the NTR genre as a whole - mainly because of the boring cliches that seem to exist in 99% of the genre.

If i was to give any pointers, it would be to give the villain/the bull a face - dont make him a typical faceless, personality-less, antagonist. Make him human, give him some character - it will make the hate the player feels for him more intense.

Same with the protagonist - dont make him a blank self-insert, give him a personality. Giving the MC a personality makes most readers empathise with the MC, which in turn, leads to more painful and better NTR.

The female lead too. Make her valuable. Give her a personality that makes her truly special to the MC - Make her someone who the player wants to fight for - that way the NTR hits so much harder when the cuck loses her.

I think the NTR stories that accomplish these things are always 'God Tier'.

Trriggered Bakery

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Im not complaining, im sure this is going to be a great NTR game. You seem excited about it and have a great energy in the comments.

I think im just tired of the NTR genre as a whole - mainly because of the boring cliches that seem to exist in 99% of the genre.

If i was to give any pointers, it would be to give the villain/the bull a face - dont make him a typical faceless, personality-less, antagonist. Make him human, give him some character - it will make the hate the player feels for him more intense.

Same with the protagonist - dont make him a blank self-insert, give him a personality. Giving the MC a personality makes most readers empathise with the MC, which in turn, leads to more painful and better NTR.

The female lead too. Make her valuable. Give her a personality that makes her truly special to the MC - Make her someone who the player wants to fight for - that way the NTR hits so much harder when the cuck loses her.

I think the NTR stories that accomplish these things are always 'God Tier'.
ah sorry if I made it sound like I thought you were mad, I'm glad we agree on a lot these things and I hope I can give you this God Tier that you want, because honestly my actual goals with this game are ambitious but until I can fix things up properly I'm gonna have to stick to these multiple choices that lead straight to an ending, I think they can work sometimes but I want people to really feel like their own messages and how they react to everything will change how the chapter that they're in be but until I can become a better coder I need to work myself up there, I am just gonna build myself up there!

bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
I don't know if this only happens to me but, in some point of the game for every new message of Felicia the chat sends me up and is some annoying,I don't know if is a bug but I hope this not continue happening in the next patches.

A part of that problem the story is good, I understand that this is a demo but if you can make the story more long and It would be better if the MC didn't discover Felicia's infidelities so soon.

Trriggered Bakery

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I don't know if this only happens to me but, in some point of the game for every new message of Felicia the chat sends me up and is some annoying,I don't know if is a bug but I hope this not continue happening in the next patches.

A part of that problem the story is good, I understand that this is a demo but if you can make the story more long and It would be better if the MC didn't discover Felicia's infidelities so soon.
Hello! to answer your question yes it is a bug, it is fixed, I think that in this website it's using the first version of the game, I'd like to fix it right now but I have to get to work soon, I'm sorry!
here's a link to the itch.io version that should work, however if you don't want to do that no worries when I get back from work I'll fix it right away
as for the story I am really glad you like it, I am not that good at coding and I had someone help me with that, I am currently trying to improve the game UI and mechanics along with a rebooted version of the story I know people will enjoy, I am just limited by my coding so I have to do with what I am given(by myself) that's why it's currently in demo

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes