Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.7.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
not gonna lie the game it's great and i love the art, but i feel kinda baited xD at first i thougt the game was something like: she will send you pictures, you have to catch whats wrong with them (till certain point ofc not the entire game) but that aspect of the game were like... 4 pictures o think?, anyway love the game xD

edit: i see some text boxes empty and small and something like "+++" in others it is my pc? the game? it is like that or bug of this version? im confused

• Crown
Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Opening the game on windows seems to straight to the debug menu? i can't seem to play normally? i see chats, patreon gallery at the bottom and main screen is a clock, magnify glass and some red box with a face that does nothing

oaklandnuts

Oct 13, 2023
really enjoyed whats out so far, but is there a way to make the chats progress instantly instead of having pauses before messages pop up? It gets a little tedious trying to find different dialogues./endings, having to wait (also, is there potential for a walkthrough sometime in the future?) also can you pm me the lora and prompt? thanks! Just to add- im still having the game stop at "you still at the arcade?"

Last edited:

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Opening the game on windows seems to straight to the debug menu? i can't seem to play normally? i see chats, patreon gallery at the bottom and main screen is a clock, magnify glass and some red box with a face that does nothing
That sounds normal. Just click on chats, click reset chats (forces it to make all chapters appear) and click on a chapter to start it.

Reactions: jems666

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
not gonna lie the game it's great and i love the art, but i feel kinda baited xD at first i thougt the game was something like: she will send you pictures, you have to catch whats wrong with them (till certain point ofc not the entire game) but that aspect of the game were like... 4 pictures o think?, anyway love the game xD
I came here to say the same thing. The game is great, but the description just... doesn't seem to be correct anymore. Perhaps in version 0.1 it was though.

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I came here to say the same thing. The game is great, but the description just... doesn't seem to be correct anymore. Perhaps in version 0.1 it was though.
i'm sorry to hear that guys, i'll change to something more fitting in the futre

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021

edit: i see some text boxes empty and small and something like "+++" in others it is my pc? the game? it is like that or bug of this version? im confused
some of the tint text boxs are normal because of the way i write the dialogue sometimes i leave them out but i've started to fix them in updates but shouldn't be a big deal, as for the +++ i've never seen that

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
really enjoyed whats out so far, but is there a way to make the chats progress instantly instead of having pauses before messages pop up? It gets a little tedious trying to find different dialogues./endings, having to wait (also, is there potential for a walkthrough sometime in the future?) also can you pm me the lora and prompt? thanks! Just to add- im still having the game stop at "you still at the arcade?"
the update didn't fix the arcade maybe i'm missing something in the godot editer that doesn't transfer to the game release, i'll look over it, sorry for the inconvenience

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
the lora is actually my own and prompts change depending on the scenes, as for the chat progresses, i can't really go too in depth with it but i was testing out a rollback feature but i'm not sure how to move along with that in the future but i would like to make a "click/touch to skip option in the future because i feel your pain when I have to test play the game several times to see if a point actually works lol

YASUO996

Feb 11, 2022
080dda56be12f304bd704f9c720cdc07.png
the lora is actually my own and prompts change depending on the scenes, as for the chat progresses, i can't really go too in depth with it but i was testing out a rollback feature but i'm not sure how to move along with that in the future but i would like to make a "click/touch to skip option in the future because i feel your pain when I have to test play the game several times to see if a point actually works lol
Hello Mister im stuck here in the Episode 6, is ita bug or just the end of update?

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes