Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.7.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Ok, so I played the game. These are my opinion and if possible you can apply these suggestions if you want. I'll do my best to make it constructive. Do not take this as anything else but a way to help you improve the game and don't take it the wrong way if it may appear so anywhere in my suggestions:

That's what came to my mind so far. If I get more suggestions I'll gladly let you know if you are up for it. Nonetheless, great character design with AI. The texts are easy to read with good enough flow. Best of luck Trriggered Bakery . Game on.
As for this, I love all critique because while I am making this because it's fun for me I am also making it for the people so don't be afraid to shoot me a dm being like "hey man that was kind of trash because so and so"
I was really scared of people not liking the Ai, so i really appreciate that, I've probably generated around 1000 images of felicia and I think I've only put like 20 in the game? I'm very picky with them and the other ones will be trashed or somehow be used for banners, however I am still new to prompts and stuff so I am really hoping I can make even higher quality images

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I almost forgot to comment, if you will add pregnancy to the game, please make pregnancy scenes not only a pregnancy end. For example I love NTRMAN games and mangas but he never make pregnacy scenes or if he add pregancy in his works almost never make pregnancy scenes, only ends and I prefer scenes and I'm sure I'm not the only one who prefer this type of NTR content.
imma keep it real with you man, I don't really see if I could do that with her specifically but I have a few ideas on how to expand the game but no promises lol

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I enjoyed the girl from the game, so i'm all up for a route without the cuck/humiliation route.
In chapter 2 I do recommend you reset the chat after every ending, there might be something for you :^)

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
1722460159487.png "a new indie game dev represents a new NSFW phone chatting game!"
Typo? english ain't my mother tongue but still:unsure:

Buồn

Jan 27, 2018
Quite nice, black lipstick and goth girl are the best. Maybe we'll see some ahegao stuff i hope, also is the game engine reducing the pictures res?

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Quite nice, black lipstick and goth girl are the best. Maybe we'll see some ahegao stuff i hope, also is the game engine reducing the pictures res?
yes and no, my game is set to 300 by 600 because I wanted a pixel effect on the images, use to be 100 by 200 lol

Reactions: Buồn
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes