Ren'Py Completed Damned Soles [v1.0] [Redscript]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lord Footsie

Sep 5, 2020
Will there be updates soon? I like the game but i feel like theres still more (at least i hope) to be made/shown. Great work though developer, keep it up!

EDIT: Just realized its completed, still good work wish it was longer, if youre working on more foot fetish games ill definitely take a look

Jan 12, 2019
Will there be updates soon? I like the game but i feel like theres still more (at least i hope) to be made/shown. Great work though developer, keep it up!

EDIT: Just realized its completed, still good work wish it was longer, if youre working on more foot fetish games ill definitely take a look
While the game is finished the music in the game is not, and the dev still wants to make a version with finished music, so you can at least look forward to that.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
How do you get that scene with Rebecca on the 3rd pic? I think I've played through all the endings already but didn't see it.

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
thought it is a dark soles parody game with such similar name (damned soles) but it's totally unrelated:(

Mar 17, 2021
What ? This thread ? Dude above gave link for 1.1 version of game, i asked about this thread, are they gonna add newer version.
I wouldn't expect them to update the thread. It seems I downloaded it from itch, as well. I think I only found this thread after I dl'd it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes