RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i actually have not played either of those games, so i'll have to try them out! excited for your next rpg, though take your time and focus on whatever projects you want to make. wouldn't want you to get horribly burnt out again.
too late, i've had to shelve my projects for now to focus not letting my collabs down
my reprieve from burnout lasted a few weeks then the living room got moved around and everything fell apart

Reactions: demon99666

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So they say they need to change but there's no obvious way to change. The wardrobe seems to be the gallery, so how do you make them change?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So they say they need to change but there's no obvious way to change. The wardrobe seems to be the gallery, so how do you make them change?
if its the cursed equipment you go to the blondie in the other room in the inn

RudeApollo4213

Apr 8, 2021
How do I do the ruins section. I've gone to the side rooms to open the gate but going into the main room give me a gameover. (before the library dungeon)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
How do I do the ruins section. I've gone to the side rooms to open the gate but going into the main room give me a gameover. (before the library dungeon)
that sounds like a glitch i fixed where watching a game over in the gallery doesnt turn the game over switch off
is the current uploaded version not the latest version?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I downloaded from the zippyshare?
if you have rpgmaker fixing it is as simple as using the debug menu to turn off the switch named game over
(run the game from rpgmaker, load save, hit f9 or f8 cant remember, turn off switch, save)

edit - its switch 20

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes