RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
done. the editor comes with built in debug tools

the bug itself occurs because people watch game overs in the gallery, i thought i fixed it in a later version though

Reactions: snooze321

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
also i appreciate the support, its a good time too, since i just released my next game like this, its a bit more scaled back than dq3 but it does have animated lewds

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
it was a fluke tbh... but yeah you might also enjoy my latest

Reactions: Mi China+

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
it was a fluke tbh... but yeah you might also enjoy my latest
I love Damsel Quest 3, what i love is mid battle sex system, i hope you make a great game with mid battle sex like this, have a good day <3

Apr 5, 2020
I think Kiri's sprite is bugged, the first time her armor breaks nothing changes, and the second time her dress is ripped but still there (as opposed to the other girls who are topless after one Armor Break and completely nude after two). Just a mild visual glitch but I thought I'd point it out.

Never mind, after looking more closely at the sprites her panties are exposed after one Armor Break. At the very least, I did discover plenty of actual bugs...

Last edited:

Little Rose

Sep 3, 2017
Heya, I've read through everything here, and I've been having an issue in the elkia ruins where I get the instant game over. I read that it's caused by flag 20 being stuck in an "on" position but I can't for the life of me seem to clear the flag. Can you help? I've attached my save file. (zipped so that the site will let me attach it)
done. the editor comes with built in debug tools

the bug itself occurs because people watch game overs in the gallery, i thought i fixed it in a later version though
I have the exact same problem... And even after trying to backwards engineer what flag it was that was messing things up, I could not figure it out... Neither do I know what 'editor' which is mentioned here.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I have the exact same problem... And even after trying to backwards engineer what flag it was that was messing things up, I could not figure it out... Neither do I know what 'editor' which is mentioned here.
you run the game through rpgmaker and hit f9 and you can edit switches and variables, you just need to find the one called game over

Reactions: Little Rose

Little Rose

Sep 3, 2017
I have the exact same problem... And even after trying to backwards engineer what flag it was that was messing things up, I could not figure it out...

you run the game through rpgmaker and hit f9 and you can edit switches and variables, you just need to find the one called game over
Thanks for the amazingly quick reply!
But which RPGmaker exactly? I tried RPG Maker VX, and didn't manage to get it to open the game itself in it. :S

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
its ace, you can identify it by the dragon icon instead of the chesspiece...
i feel like the game itself was distributed unencrypted
but if theres no .rvproj2 file you can generate one with this

owenwasherr

Jul 14, 2021
I'm completely stuck in the game.. I've been at it for an hour or two and finally gave in to ask for help here. I'm at the part in which I've done the Church quest for the Priest, who then went to the library for me to look for help on the curse, but only found an old folk tale. The Priest gave in and left, and one of the party members remarked to go get drunk. I went to the inn and asked for a drink from the innkeeper, but all I got was Kiri bringing the party back to inn, and from then on I haven't been able to progress in the game.. The tower has the mage telling me to come back if I find anything about the Claw, but I've searched the entire library & map and returned empty handed. I think I might have messed something up and glitched the game out. The "Rocky Path" region is completely empty and the guy inside the Tent doesn't have much to say either. I've checked the Port to the north from the Tent, which seems empty. The guard at the root of the mountain refuses to let me in, and I've cleared every quest from the Adventurer's Guild.

I've read old threads about having to talk to the king at the start of the game, which should introduce me to a new village, but the path to the king is blocked by a knight, of which only dialogue is "Enjoy your trip.", the small little intersection of the two towns and the forest has a bunch of guards blocking the way up the ladder, too. They have some dialogue telling me that I can't enter. I've captured the first bounty girl, who was hiding in the fountain at the second town.

I've also read old threads about a slime girl triggering the bridge which would open the way to another continent, but nothing like that has triggered yet.

I stumbled upon the black market place with the arena by accident earlier on in the game, but the Arena of that is constantly closed. I think I may have progressed on the game in an erratic manner which might have blocked some of the story from happening, perhaps? I've tried getting drunk at the inn over and over again in the hopes that it will continue the story, but nothing has happened.. I've searched the Forest pretty much through and through, beaten the tentacle girl at the start of the game, found the empty ruin which has a hole to place something in, I've read that it is a tablet that must be acquired from a maze, but I have no idea what, or where the maze is.

I've also read that there is some sort of orb that must be found, (perhaps the one the girl in the inn is talking about) which should be used at the restricted part of the library to unlock the basement? I've unlocked the restricted part of the basement from the mage in the Tower, but interacting with the bookshelf does nothing. Probably because I don't have the supposed orb/gem, but I don't know where it is located.

I think I've done all I can in the Old Mine, too, by beating the first demon-ish girl at the basement, "rescued" the girl there, but apparently there's another quest which involves the Old Mine, but I haven't gotten the new quest from anyone..

I'd really appreciate help on this, I'm so lost.

UPDATE: Nevermind. I thought the Adventurer's guilds board missions were just randomly generated infinite missions that you can do to earn money, but I started doing them anyway, stumbled upon that one specific flower mission, and then it was sleepy-time~

Last edited:
Reactions: azurezero

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
oh yeah, all my games are on sale til the end of the month

Rafn

Aug 15, 2017
good, especially since it caused 4 years of burnout... the last 3 weeks are the first time ive not felt burnout
that's actually really nice to hear, I hope you keep getting better, its one of my all time favorites also :3

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes