RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
that right. btw, do u know what do next after pass slime dungeon?
heuuu , you have check the flowerquest ( yellow flower at the lake) (quest that leads you to an arena) ?
^^' i'm confused but i do not know what to talk about for the "slime dungeon"

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
"slime dungeon" is map have a lot of slime, it located west from castle, mountain something.

Is there any to do in red light district. the only thing i know is lewd nun give slave oufit, plus the hole in wall for ren.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
"

Is there any to do in red light district. the only thing i know is lewd nun give slave oufit, plus the hole in wall for ren.
if you sleep if just emi or kiri is in the slave outfit, the next morning theyll have visited repair girl.
if you see the repair girl dancing at the strip club, sometimes emi will be dancing there the next day (after sleeping)

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
oh yeah i have forgot , the dungeon slime , the only think have do is a check the rope plot ( metalic plot) and continue to the port

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
Hey I need help

how do I get to the spring at blizzard cave? it is said in library when the writer almost die in blizzard he suddenly appear in a hot spring ruled by kitsune (maybe it's yuki) but when I try to go there asfar as I can with a pack of potion I still cant find it.. any suggestion?

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Hey I need help

how do I get to the spring at blizzard cave? it is said in library when the writer almost die in blizzard he suddenly appear in a hot spring ruled by kitsune (maybe it's yuki) but when I try to go there asfar as I can with a pack of potion I still cant find it.. any suggestion?
just keep playing the gameplay and it will eventually allow you to go to the cave, if not mistaken the guild will eventually give you a quest for it

Reactions: FrostEye

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hey I need help

you need the lucky coin to get through the barrier, which you get by getting 2 gold pieces and visiting the lady who lives in a tent.

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
I like it but I was hoping I can add her to my party after the quest.. if you going to make another sequel of damsel quest.. maybe add yuki to the party?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i dunno, damsel quest 3 nearly killed me... and im still unable to match the productivity i had when i started making it.
if i did make another rpg like it i think id be wanting a new cast of characters.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
oh yeah, dq3 is currently ina bundle with games from other devs for just 15usd...
considering the game is normally 10usd. i reckon its a good deal.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
i JUST learned that all of your games are in a bundle on sale for AFTER going broke on steam sale azure.... fuuuuuuuuu

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes