RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
hi guy, anyone can tell me know where i can find download majo game of this author? file full, not demo.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
you can buy it from itch.io

i have reinstated the bundle for you in case you dont have the others aswell.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
that's just the setting of the first game. you don't get to access it.
ren was kidnapped and dropped in there, almost lost herself there, but gained her fire magic and made it out.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If anyone could help out in this I'd appreciate it :)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What are the 3 routes and 4 endings? Is there any sort of Walkthrough?
it's was badly designed but you need to get the cursed dagger elkia ruin before the under the library quest to move to route 2 (you need the keystone from the maze minigame), and then during the dimension you need to solve the mastermind puzzle to get the yuria card to prevent route 2 and move to route 3...alternatively you can download saves for each on itch.io... and the last ending you get for getting all the others.

firezone

Oct 28, 2017
can someone help me with a part in the game and for the life of me i cant seem to get passed. it's the part where if you get seen you get put back at the beginning i keep on getting to the part with the 4 tables and with one knight keeps on looking away then looks back i cant get to the other tables.

TheodorG

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, can somebody tell me how to complete the elkia ruins? When I activate both the red and blue switches to open up the route downwards and move downwards, I immediately get a bad end. How do you avoid this?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hi, can somebody tell me how to complete the elkia ruins? When I activate both the red and blue switches to open up the route downwards and move downwards, I immediately get a bad end. How do you avoid this?
if you immediately get a bad end youre using an outdated version of the game. download the latest version from either dlsite, or itch.io and try again.

Reactions: Gaboris

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the game over occurs when the game over switch is active. so if you have the game ripped you can just use the debug functions to check if that switch is on. if i recall the bug happened because the gallery can turn that switch on with some scenes, and she turns that switch on to trigger the loss scene. if its already on then it would skip straight to it.

it's switch 20.

TheodorG

Aug 5, 2018
the game over occurs when the game over switch is active. so if you have the game ripped you can just use the debug functions to check if that switch is on. if i recall the bug happened because the gallery can turn that switch on with some scenes, and she turns that switch on to trigger the loss scene. if its already on then it would skip straight to it.

it's switch 20.
Thank you for your fast reply. I downloaded this game via a link on this site, so its a rip. I dont know what switch 20 is though.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
if the switch is on on the save, then the only way to fix it is to open it in the rpgmaker editor... i'll do it for you if you link your save.
after that, i wouldnt save after viewing any game over in the gallery.

but please consider purchasing the game.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
December sales.
All my lewd games (on itch.io) are discounted for 20% off for the month of december.

the price for all of them at 20% off was an excessive 58usd. So I also made a bundle of them for 40usd.
the bundle also includes the discounted yuki’s tale, which isn’t finished yet.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
hey azurezero, any chance your games are gonna be on steam?
no... not the ones that are mainly rape anyway... the raidy clone i'm making might get released on steam because lillipalace did.
but i feel kinda bad if i pollute steam that way... kate's test had a layer of abstraction where all the forced sex stuff was 1. a dream, and 2. a dream specifically designed to turn on the girl getting raped (so really it's just her fantasy).

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'd probably make quite a lot of money since KT on steam outsold dlsite and itch together. ad dq3 sold 1k copies without steam.
but i feel like damsel quest 3 needed more consistent art and stuff...
it just doesnt feel like a very good game to me at this point.

Reactions: johntrine

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
final reminded for the sale.. last day of 20%off everything with a bundlefor everything at 40usd.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes