RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
honestly i'd get it in the bundle if you liked dq3, theyre not as long, but they're good enough and you can save a bit of money getting the bundle

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Guy Damsel Quest is the name of the series. it goes Damsel Quest, Princess Ren returns (Aka Damsel quest 2) and lastly this game called Damsel Quest 3
Thanks for explaining that I was confused I thought that the damsel quest 1 is just extra because you just go to explore places without dialogue xD

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
honestly i'd get it in the bundle if you liked dq3, theyre not as long, but they're good enough and you can save a bit of money getting the bundle
So my long short question is Princess Ren Returns a short or long game? It was good though would've have great if you give ren a healing spell though I mean what if you run out of potions xD

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So my long short question is Princess Ren Returns a short or long game? It was good though would've have great if you give ren a healing spell though I mean what if you run out of potions XD
you can farm enemies for potions. and if you play a bit more maybe you'll get a healing skill
also go and talk in the thread for that game!

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

to those that havent bought it yet, the game is available in a bundle now with all my lewd rpgs.
it works out at 5usd a game. CHECK IT OUT!

Gaulem1

May 18, 2017
i posted the new update today to itch.io, just some more lewd events for the city.

you need to download the rpgmaker vx ace rtp. a lot of rpgmaker games share assets so its best to just use the rtp to keep filesizes down

to move from route 1 to 2, you need to get the stone tablet from a blue chest in the lewd maze mini game and use it to open the ruins in elkia forest (and complete the dungeon). you need to do this before the dungeon under the library because otherwise victoire still gets the dagger and the chest at the end is empty.

to move from route 2 to 3 you need to solve the puzzle in the pocket dimension to get the yuria card.

just after the escape from the pocket dimension is where the route split occurs. there were hints about the routes in the gallery
Hey, sorry to be bugging you again but where exactly is this pocket dimension you are talking about?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hey, sorry to be bugging you again but where exactly is this pocket dimension you are talking about?
inside kiri's old house in the forest. once you get a letter from the claw guy under the library, you go down south, the checkpoints been fucked up and stuff

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I posted a new game demo to itch.io today

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm 2 sales away from 700, thank you to the people who bought it from here :3

Lone_Wolf20

Jan 5, 2018
Hello I have a question, how do you get through the blizzard caves and reach the Hot spring place where Yuki is? I keep freezing to death in the snowstorm area.

Lone_Wolf20

Jan 5, 2018
use the lucky coin if not mistaken thats the way for it
Ah so thats what that things for, I've been wondering. I've been going scene hunting, trying to find every scene in the game and that was one big part that i couldn't find thank you. Now if i can just figure out where to find the slimegirl and the pillory slaver scenes then I'll be set.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Ah so thats what that things for, I've been wondering. I've been going scene hunting, trying to find every scene in the game and that was one big part that i couldn't find thank you. Now if i can just figure out where to find the slimegirl and the pillory slaver scenes then I'll be set.
if not mistaken those would be later been a while since i gave it a try since the last update (hint AzureZero I currently awaits inquisitively for the next)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes