RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Well haven't gotten there yet, so just throwing stuff around. When I do, if something comes to mind I'll suggest it.
Love these clothing games, sadly not that many of them keep interest after awhile like this one is.
only 2 outfits, i wouldve had to figure out a way to combine status effects to have more

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Once they end up naked after battle where do you dress them up again?
I get a text notice that they should get dressed, but it doesn't seem to matter overall since I can still walk around and talk to people.

Reactions: NyaNya66

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Once they end up naked after battle where do you dress them up again?
I get a text notice that they should get dressed, but it doesn't seem to matter overall since I can still walk around and talk to people.
sleeping at the inn repairs their clothes, unless theyre in slave outfits, in which case you need aya

you can also buy items to repair clothes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've slept at least once, and still naked.
Lost the clothes through armor break in the mine (that is one weird maze) but never been captured yet.
Where do you buy items? I'm in the north city where you meet the strippy ninja.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Lost the clothes through armor break in the mine (that is one weird maze) but never been captured yet.
hmmm i'm not sure, i know the guy outside the mountain cave to the left of the city sells them. but besides that i only remember that the guy in elkia forest sells them. but you have to get captured to talk to that guy. i just reccomend checking around the plaza shops in the city. theres no guy to arrest you for indecency unless youre outside the red light district

in my version the inn definitely removes 2 levels of armor break

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Might have been levels of armor break, or Aya appearing, finally I can get into the Inn and sleep to wake up with clothes restored. Not sure about the guy by the cave, have yet to see him. I've wandered about Bouken City naked pretty much everywhere without incident. Just about done everything except the Lily quest, I've levelled up enough where I can pretty much breeze through fights anyway at this point.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
the shops in the plaza besides the Library sells them

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
the shops in the plaza besides the Library sells them
Which shop?
One sells capture nets, the other is the blacksmith that sells weapons.
I'm looking for buying clothes...though at this point I've done all the quests and with sleeping I am able to get clothes back. If I start again, it'd be good to know where to buy clothes.

I like the arena, nicely done, but I think you might need to balance the opponents better. Just running through the quests I ended up at around level 13 - 15 for each party member and the opponents were rather easy.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Which shop?
One sells capture nets, the other is the blacksmith that sells weapons.
I'm looking for buying clothes...though at this point I've done all the quests and with sleeping I am able to get clothes back. If I start again, it'd be good to know where to buy clothes.

I like the arena, nicely done, but I think you might need to balance the opponents better. Just running through the quests I ended up at around level 13 - 15 for each party member and the opponents were rather easy.
The shop would be the one on the left of the capture net shop and the one to the right of the blacksmith first you need to pass some of the quest first if you do get the slave outfit in the mines go to Aya to get the slave outfit removed then sleep in the inn and you shall have your clothes repaired

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The shop would be the one on the left of the capture net shop and the one to the right of the blacksmith
That makes no sense as the blacksmith is on one row to the left, the capture next is on another row to the right and there is no other shop nearby.
Gossipy Lady is just north of the stalls in the Library Square, the only other entry is some door on the west that is closed, but doesn't react at all.
Are we playing the same version?

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
That makes no sense as the blacksmith is on one row to the left, the capture next is on another row to the right and there is no other shop nearby.
Gossipy Lady is just north of the stalls in the Library Square, the only other entry is some door on the west that is closed, but doesn't react at all.
Are we playing the same version?
Currently playing v 1.13 and if you do look the stores that are open meaning the blacksmith and the capture net one the stalls opposite to them are empty. after a certain point in the game you those stall will be open. now if you want to buy the repair clothe spell there is another way which involve Ren getting captured by the plants in the forest there is a guy that sell them there

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
You can get the game for 65% off in a bundle with some other devs
excuse the bad pun (but we all signed off on it)
oh, and the bundle is only for 2 weeks i think, so get it while its cheap

Gaulem1

May 18, 2017
Thanks for the upload man! Did anyone else manage to get another ending other than the first? After I defeat the cursing witch who turned the trio into catgirls it just goes to the ending screen and that's it.

Reactions: ponyguy

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Esteemed Developer AzureZero:

will we be having any new update for the game in itch.io soon?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Esteemed Developer AzureZero:

will we be having any new update for the game in itch.io soon?
i posted the new update today to itch.io, just some more lewd events for the city.

you need to download the rpgmaker vx ace rtp. a lot of rpgmaker games share assets so its best to just use the rtp to keep filesizes down

Thanks for the upload man! Did anyone else manage to get another ending other than the first? After I defeat the cursing witch who turned the trio into catgirls it just goes to the ending screen and that's it.
to move from route 1 to 2, you need to get the stone tablet from a blue chest in the lewd maze mini game and use it to open the ruins in elkia forest (and complete the dungeon). you need to do this before the dungeon under the library because otherwise victoire still gets the dagger and the chest at the end is empty.

to move from route 2 to 3 you need to solve the puzzle in the pocket dimension to get the yuria card.

just after the escape from the pocket dimension is where the route split occurs. there were hints about the routes in the gallery

bond12

Nov 15, 2017
How do you defeat the puzzle at the volcano? I've been at it for like an hour, none of it makes sense.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes