• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It will all work out eventually, if anything you have a forum full of people that are more than happy to answer a poll on what they like most.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
this game wasnt the only thing i was stuck on, i got two game maker projects stuck in the works because im unable to do level design... total creative block

i went and created a really cute character for a sfw game and she's stuck in a project with only 3 rooms in it

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Level design was always my downfall as well, im strictly a writer when it comes to hentai games. Also you can use her anywhere you want, just be prepared if someone likes her being innocent and stumbles across her in hentai.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Level design was always my downfall as well, im strictly a writer when it comes to hentai games. Also you can use her anywhere you want, just be prepared if someone likes her being innocent and stumbles across her in hentai.
I don't mind that at all, just i wanted to try and also have sfw games to fall back on if the h market dies. if people wanna lewd it that just means ive made cute characters.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You shouldnt fail, I have been following your progress for years over on ULMF if I remember correctly and you always deliver.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
next update will add the strip club with an event, and at least an event each for kiri and emi with aya. I'm mostly trying to fill out the city itself with small events, to justify adding the change where the party splits up when you rest at the inn. Then i can put it to rest and focus on other projects.
Speaking of update how if we bought the v1.13 will be applied? do we need to buy this new version too?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Speaking of update how if we bought the v1.13 will be applied? do we need to buy this new version too?
if you bought it on itch.io just redownload the game. i do think i got to 1.13 already. the small numbers are usually hotfixes for bugs. so i consider next months update 1.2

You shouldnt fail, I have been following your progress for years over on ULMF if I remember correctly and you always deliver.
i have a reputation for releasing "unfinished" and "buggy" games. I've been working hard to change that but something always slips through.

like people were unhappy there was only one jailer quest. originally i wanted to do a whole questline where you find out the girls your capturing are being sold and you get captured too when you confront them

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Where's Katsu exactly? I'm wandering up&down through the forrest, but nothing...
She used to be in the forest where delilah was, but shes now hidden in the fountain at the bottom of the plaza steps. you might be playing the version where i forgot to update the quest description to say shes in the city

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
She used to be in the forest where delilah was, but shes now hidden in the fountain at the bottom of the plaza steps. you might be playing the version where i forgot to update the quest description to say shes in the city
got it, thx! Those bubbles were suspicious, but...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Was there something in the tavern in the first town (where you start and the clown has 5 hidden chests)? Every time I try and talk to the sleeping guy I get a script crash.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Was there something in the tavern in the first town (where you start and the clown has 5 hidden chests)? Every time I try and talk to the sleeping guy I get a script crash.
thats been fixed in the most up to date version. the drunk never moves i just wanted the town to have a little more life to it.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
im having trouble thinking up lewd things for aya to do to emi and kiri in their alone time. and i hate the pic i drew of aya dancing in the strip club...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I haven't gotten too far into the game, maybe a piece of tentacle? Though I think League of Champions/Corruption/Whatever does something like that already. Otherwise maybe female fetish things, like face sitting, licking, fingering or fisting.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I haven't gotten too far into the game, maybe a piece of tentacle? Though I think League of Champions/Corruption/Whatever does something like that already. Otherwise maybe female fetish things, like face sitting, licking, fingering or fisting.
im not really sure any of those fit in with the context of the scene, being that aya is taking advantage of being alone with a (naked) girl after helping remove their cursed slave outfit

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well haven't gotten there yet, so just throwing stuff around. When I do, if something comes to mind I'll suggest it.
Love these clothing games, sadly not that many of them keep interest after awhile like this one is.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes