RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Let me guess... that Chinese production on patreon (the one game that has a protection of some sort and you can't play unless you pay it fairly - 50$ if I remember correctly - or you play the 1.81 version or something), is inspired by this game? Or is it the other way? This inspired by that? Since the whole gameplay reminds me of that XD

Wait.. now that I think about it even Deathblight (or how is called) have something similar... what is the main source? I'm curious to know..:pokerFace:

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Let me guess... that Chinese production on patreon (the one game that has a protection of some sort and you can't play unless you pay it fairly - 50$ if I remember correctly - or you play the 1.81 version or something), is inspired by this game? Or is it the other way? This inspired by that? Since the whole gameplay reminds me of that XD

Wait.. now that I think about it even Deathblight (or how is called) have something similar... what is the main source? I'm curious to know..:pokerFace:
I'm assuming you're referring to how your party members can get captured and you have to rescue them. I know that Deathblight took a lot of inspiration from The Moral Sword of Asagi, including that. In fact, I'm pretty sure they asked the creator for permission to use his script or something. That game is the first time I saw that mechanic. But I don't know if it's the first one to use it.

Reactions: brynhildr

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm assuming you're referring to how your party members can get captured and you have to rescue them. I know that Deathblight took a lot of inspiration from The Moral Sword of Asagi, including that. In fact, I'm pretty sure they asked the creator for permission to use his script or something. That game is the first time I saw that mechanic. But I don't know if it's the first one to use it.
yeah i liked asagi too. i wish id sticked closer to their original design and gone for one good dungeon instead of a world. things wouldve gotten done sooner with way more smut

i dont get what thingy was trying to say.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gaulem1

May 18, 2017
i posted the new update today to itch.io, just some more lewd events for the city.

you need to download the rpgmaker vx ace rtp. a lot of rpgmaker games share assets so its best to just use the rtp to keep filesizes down

to move from route 1 to 2, you need to get the stone tablet from a blue chest in the lewd maze mini game and use it to open the ruins in elkia forest (and complete the dungeon). you need to do this before the dungeon under the library because otherwise victoire still gets the dagger and the chest at the end is empty.

to move from route 2 to 3 you need to solve the puzzle in the pocket dimension to get the yuria card.

just after the escape from the pocket dimension is where the route split occurs. there were hints about the routes in the gallery
I am sorry for asking but, are you sure there's a blue chest in the maze? I played it 25 times and could not find anything.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
it's north of where you start id go up til you get to the corridor that spans accross almost the entire map, head right, up then left again. the maps pretty big though so i dont have a proper image of it

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the Script 'Window_Message' line 347:No methodErrot Occurred. Undefined method 'upcase' Nil:Nilclass? How do you fix it?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
In front of the Pub any fixs for it? Or links of this? I thought this was fix on the download link on the first page?
when specifically in front of the pub? ah the pub in first town. that glitch was cause i put a / in the text box without a proper text code. its fixed in most of the up to date versions of the game. but the original poster hasnt updated the link to that. the npc isnt important though. he's just there to add some colour to the town.

you can get the latest version of the game here

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
when specifically in front of the pub? ah the pub in first town. that glitch was cause i put a / in the text box without a proper text code. its fixed in most of the up to date versions of the game. but the original poster hasnt updated the link to that. the npc isnt important though. he's just there to add some colour to the town.

you can get the latest version of the game here
Ahhh Could you upload the link for the game? I already buyed it It would be waste if I download it again

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
yes... yes he did
in other news, my lewd metroidvania yuki's tale is only one room away from having the final public demo released.
(i also need a good sex animation for that particular room)
and My lewd platformer milk megami marielle is on sale until new years day, consider picking it up if you like the demo of that

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
in other news, my lewd metroidvania yuki's tale is only one room away from having the final public demo released.
and My lewd platformer milk megami marielle is on sale until new years day, consider picking it up if you like the demo of that

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
By the way Where's Damsel Quest 2? If there is 3 then surely there's part 2 right?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes