RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the buy everything bundle was pretty popular, and i like money, so i extended it indefinitely

Reactions: Gaboris

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
scuse me , i have a very problem , ithink this make me crazy , in the library ,when your team are kidnapped , you must pass some test , 2 chamber test: i don't know how to get the chest ... 30 time of retry , i no view how you can reach the chest :/ someone know how ?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
scuse me , i have a very problem , ithink this make me crazy , in the library ,when your team are kidnapped , you must pass some test , 2 chamber test: i don't know how to get the chest ... 30 time of retry , i no view how you can reach the chest :/ someone know how ?
you dont move when the circles are below you?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
i try , but after moving "empty case by case , i going a moment of i must get back , i cannot move anymore without touching (bleu spell star ) in mouvement (sorry for my bad english ^^' )

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i try , but after moving "empty case by case , i going a moment of i must get back , i cannot move anymore without touching (bleu spell star ) in mouvement (sorry for my bad english ^^' )
if you upload your save i'll edit it for you to the end of the sequence

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
thank you very much, ^^ (for another people this save unlock the 2e way (ending 2) ;)) i finaly pass this test by myself ^^ press action key in front of chest , this are the better soluce XD)
i have unlocked the 1 & 2 ending , i try found the room of puzzle orbs , i totaly lost into this maze XD but the room puzzle orbs ,this is not the lever color code ? thas rigth ?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
thank you very much, ^^ (for another people this save unlock the 2e way (ending 2) ;)) i finaly pass this test by myself ^^ press action key in front of chest , this are the better soluce XD)
i have unlocked the 1 & 2 ending , i try found the room of puzzle orbs , i totaly lost into this maze XD but the room puzzle orbs ,this is not the lever color code ? thas rigth ?
it's just a mastermind puzzle, it randomises each time

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
random alrigth , but i get the "card " after complete the lever puzzle room , but i have only the 1 ending , i missed something ... the cursed dagger is required for ending 3? sorry whit my boring ask , but after turn around everywhere i begin to be dizzy XDD

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
cursed dagger moves you from ending 1 to ending 2, yuria card moves you from 2 to 3.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
OKAYYYYY! i need the dagger okay! thank you thank for your patience :) seriously your game is very good (that's why I'm trying to finish it )
great job

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
OKAYYYYY! i need the dagger okay! thank you thank for your patience :) seriously your game is very good (that's why I'm trying to finish it )
great job
you can cheat to get the dagger in the dimension btw... all 3 items actually, by the entrance...
1551725823636.png
its the bottom of these two squares by the magic circle, its too late to get the dagger after the library dungeon.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
thank but i dont cheat in this game , i like the history (or gamplay ) but is very nice to you to share this solution :) i great thank

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Is there any quest or event relative with black market? i got here but see nothing. if have, can u talk which condition to active it?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes