RPGM Completed Damsel Quest 3 [v1.31] [AzureZero]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
sorry to ask but im a bit confused. Im on the final route but i cant seem to find a way to charge the goddess crystal. what is the goddess that is needed to charge the crystal? Also there was something about a slime girl which i cant seem to find. Thanks!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I found a bug. I entered first time bouken city and whas able to enter the wardrobe gallery. When I watched the scene there where Emi and Kiri got both captured, I whas ported to the slavermine despite not being able to enter because I did not saw the guy whose girlfriend is captured before.
And another one. When Emi dances and I do not add her then to party there is only blackscreen.

Last edited:

Scorpan3734

Jul 27, 2019
Hey, I bought the game on dlsite and am unable to enter the building with red crystal orbs on pedestals out front in the red light district, towards the back of the area. It tells me that it's missing a graphic asset for "$Slave Aya" or something.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Hey, I bought the game on dlsite and am unable to enter the building with red crystal orbs on pedestals out front in the red light district, towards the back of the area. It tells me that it's missing a graphic asset for "$Slave Aya" or something.
Ask azurezero to him send miss files for u.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
$slave aya.png
I've also contacted dlsite to send me a download of their censored version so i can add the missing file. They don't seem to tell me if their getting crash reports so this is the first im hearing about it 3 years later

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
in case you also want to uncensor the game, i've uploaded a zip with the decryptor and graphics folder here
it can be downloaded for free of course

Scorpan3734

Jul 27, 2019
Ahhh, so I guess that dlsite just wasn't the smartest place to get the game from. Oh well, thanks for providing the fixes and such for free.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
well yeah, they take like 50% so the price is higher, and itch has it uncensored and bundled with other games too for even more discounts

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Any full gallery save that could be available here?
Edit: Ignore me. The version I dl is years ago is outdated. Problem solved

Last edited:

Terrorlight

Oct 15, 2020
Heya, I've read through everything here, and I've been having an issue in the elkia ruins where I get the instant game over. I read that it's caused by flag 20 being stuck in an "on" position but I can't for the life of me seem to clear the flag. Can you help? I've attached my save file. (zipped so that the site will let me attach it)

Good game imo, I'm definitely going to buy it once I get my next check to support you.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes