Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
How to get into the Hive security,I try a lot but cant find the way.
After completing the museum portion and talking to the chief, there should be a hidden entrance behind that big building on the top left. That's how you get inside the building

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
After completing the museum portion and talking to the chief, there should be a hidden entrance behind that big building on the top left. That's how you get inside the building
I finished the museum mission,and talk to everyone.Dont know where the chief you motion.or maybe I met a bug.

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
its not a bad game but I don't if its the game or my machine but I can't go to lower floor in museum w/o the screen going pitch black

Sep 8, 2019
I wanted to like it, I did. But it was just crap. The combat mini games with weird results, sometimes it affected the result, others, not at all. The HIVE, the fucking HIVE. That was what got me, no way to tell which tiles were which, save scumming, grinding, attacks that fucked no matter what you did. The level seems to have been designed to make you hate the game. Fuck it, man. Fuck this game. It could have been okay, not great, but okay, and then the HIVE. Cannot be chewed even trying to continue.

Reactions: Axis3123

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I wanted to like it, I did. But it was just crap. The combat mini games with weird results, sometimes it affected the result, others, not at all. The HIVE, the fucking HIVE. That was what got me, no way to tell which tiles were which, save scumming, grinding, attacks that fucked no matter what you did. The level seems to have been designed to make you hate the game. Fuck it, man. Fuck this game. It could have been okay, not great, but okay, and then the HIVE. Cannot be chewed even trying to continue.
If you've been hypnotized it's harder to see, but you can still see if the tile is safe or has a swirly symbol if you look carefully. Otherwise, if not hit with hypno yet, there's a very obvious swirly symbol for unsafe tiles.

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Ok, here's my saves, first is in NG+, blitzed through the game as quickly as I could, second is before NG+, both have all areas unlocked, I modified the stats on both (first file's stats are way higher than second's, but both can 1-2 shot all mooks) files to make the fights go by quicker and did my best to get 100% completion, but I just couldn't find the dragon bible for the nun, if any of you have better luck with that, please let me know

Reactions: Dffffffffff

Annon90

Apr 11, 2022
Ok, here's my saves, first is in NG+, blitzed through the game as quickly as I could, second is before NG+, both have all areas unlocked, I modified the stats on both (first file's stats are way higher than second's, but both can 1-2 shot all mooks) files to make the fights go by quicker and did my best to get 100% completion, but I just couldn't find the dragon bible for the nun, if any of you have better luck with that, please let me know
In the police station go to the cop near the books, talk to him and you will receive the Bible

Reactions: Luxray

CeltiSelkie

Jul 24, 2021
You get the Dragon Bible by talking to the cop by the bookshelves in the headquarters. Found it by accident i think you talk to him twice and he just gives it to you.

Reactions: Luxray

Mr_mo

Dec 28, 2021
You get the Dragon Bible by talking to the cop by the bookshelves in the headquarters. Found it by accident i think you talk to him twice and he just gives it to you.
There's at least some criteria as he won't give it to me I'm assuming by what he say's some or all the CG needs to be unlocked.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes