VN Ren'Py Dancing Colors [Ep.3] [Nilx_games]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just found this, in the middle of chapter 2 and so far im enjoying it.

The only thing: Why is the mc so goddamn dense and bad at flirting? :ROFLMAO: Its not even the usual annoying mc who's shy and insecure. He seems to be secure and smart, its more like he doesnt want to pick up the opportunitys Luna is giving him. Its like hes deliberatly trying to friendzone himself :ROFLMAO:

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Just found this, in the middle of chapter 2 and so far im enjoying it.

The only thing: Why is the mc so goddamn dense and bad at flirting? :ROFLMAO: Its not even the usual annoying mc who's shy and insecure. He seems to be secure and smart, its more like he doesnt want to pick up the opportunitys Luna is giving him. Its like hes deliberatly trying to friendzone himself :ROFLMAO:
Maybe he's one of those asexual MC's similar to the one in A Father's Sins. Of course that MC is semi-excused, he's a priest.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi...
I complied together a few minor UI and utility adjustments, which improve this title's visibility.

• Changed the default textbox with a custom bottom shaded version, which visually improves the dialog text...without blocking the background content.
  • Changed the white (UI) nvl.png, notify.png, and skip.png image files, with dark versions.
  • Included a quick menu mod, which allows the user to hide or display the QM using the Q key.
  • Included URM and the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which both mod's can be used to display any hidden content behind story choices.
  • Included a textbox opacity and font size slider.

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title using the Adjustment mod compilation.

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Image below displaying the custom textbox and hidden quick menu mod.
screenshot0001.png

Image below is displaying the textbox opacity and font size slider settings.
screenshot0010.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LinXuan67

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
I feel like the developer had a general idea of the atmosphere he wanted to give to the story but has no precise idea on where the plot should go. Am I the only one having this feeling?

I'll keep following this but I'm not sold for the moment.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I feel like the developer had a general idea of the atmosphere he wanted to give to the story but has no precise idea on where the plot should go. Am I the only one having this feeling?

I'll keep following this but I'm not sold for the moment.
I agree. This is a very fluffy Visual Novel. The protagonist reaches the peak of his life very quickly and without any real conflict. Now, he's at a point where the options seem limited: either follow a peaceful path, getting married and starting a family, or face a dramatic event, such as some malicious girls at a party or hazing doing harm to his girlfriend, leaving her in poor health or even dead, which would turn him into a vengeful person.

Reactions: TheMarquis

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
Love this style of storytelling, but it really does get exhausting from time to time to read the ten thousand quadrillion words to describe one grain of sand. IMO if he'd take it down from 11/10 to 9/10 it would be perfect. Really promising, and a fucking criminal cliffhanger ending to the update.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes