2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
Maybe I'm dumb, but is there a way to see the pregnant animations in the gallery? Seems like that would be included given the presence of the animations.

PM21

May 1, 2018
Is there a way to make it so most of the screen space is in front of the character instead of behind the character? She's on the far right of the screen instead of the far left. It's just the opposite of literally all side scrollers and it reduces reaction and the ability to just run forward. As it is, an enemy comes on screen and it's already 5 inches in front of you.
At least enemies don't deal contact damage from what I've seen so far.

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a way to make it so most of the screen space is in front of the character instead of behind the character? She's on the far right of the screen instead of the far left. It's just the opposite of literally all side scrollers and it reduces reaction and the ability to just run forward. As it is, an enemy comes on screen and it's already 5 inches in front of you.
At least enemies don't deal contact damage from what I've seen so far.
they don't deal contact damage. You can run pass through every enemy, they aren't fast enough to damage you, so you can kill them from behind. At least in the first 2 maps (mountain trail and goblin cave). It gets trickier later, where enemies might start an attack from a distance, but you are overexaggerating. The difficulty spikes because of the bunnies, because not only they are very fast, but also start an attack from a distance, it's a bit unpredictable. But none of them are something crazy like off screen. Absolutely possible to get used to, first few tries are always rough

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
is this a "losing mechanics" game? do you have to lose to unlock scenes?
Yes and no. If your stamina drops after taking hits the monsters fuck you. You also unlock a spell to seduce monsters without taking damage and also weaken them. Using the spell over and over again kills them with blue balls, haha. You can also use it on townsfolk to get them to drop items like health potions and money.

johanf82

Jan 1, 2020
is it me or are there lots of unity games releasing lately
Can't blame the developers. I am working with Unity too and it's very easy to use and create games. Sure, it will take some time to get the hang of it. I tried many different software, but Unity is by far the easiest (personal opinion)

Reactions: Forge Wright

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I figured it out you must put the egg on the pressure plate .
So, how to actually open this:
01.jpg
Even if I get the statue moving by dropping all my items on the shiny platform on the right - the door at the bottom left is still locked, so I can't access the statue

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes