2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
A small update of the game came out this adds some things.
v1.02 update
Added: When raped by a monster, it ends early (C button)
Added: zoom-in function in the art museum
I hope someone has this version.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I have one problem with the pregnancy system. There is no invincibility frame while the mc is birthing so the enemies stunlock you until you die. I don't mind if a game have pregnancy in it, but not like this. Oh and the pregnancy pills worth nothing because you can still get fertalized by the semen status.

Last edited:

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Can anyone be so kind as to tell me where the fuck is the way to the "water cave" i haven't been able to find the way

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
need to сomplete other quest's , so with all locations
Well all other quests are complete, my current quests are
Kill Octopus in water cave and some other monster also in water cave, but i cannot find the way or will the guild open it up for me?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
WIP cheats for 1.0, for now with infinite hp/mp and +money
i'll play a lil more and check what to add next (or ask for something in particular and i'll try to add it)
unzip copy and paste in "DancingReaper_Data\Managed"
(the menu appear on the left, for now)

View attachment 999288
Is there a way to get rid of the censorship? (I would be ok with the pixilation, but the lines are irritating). Also is there a way to turn off the irritating music without turning off the rest of the sound effects of the game?

Reactions: bootysmacker1000

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Here catch!
the gallery is located to the left on the initial city, you will find a guard in front of a stone gate, pass trought the gate. Continue to the left until you see a Door with a sign written "ART".
Animations with humans they not appear in the gallery, you can trigger them using the Seduce spell in some npcs around the city.

PS: sorry for the bad english.
where do you put those 3 files?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
The save location is,
C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\LocalLow\WindofDaybreak\DancingReaper

have to have hidden files/folders viewable to see appdata if you don't already.
THANKS! So this is really a Gallery with pictures on the wall of all the H scenes?

Is there any way to 'activate' or 'relive' the scenes?

Reactions: Ik its
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes