2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Pressorom

Feb 14, 2018
if anyone know where the save file is located i can share mine, is something like 98% percent complete...is missing a animation e the last spell from the godess, but i'm to lazy to go after.

Reactions: JustACasualPerson

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
if anyone know where the save file is located i can share mine, is something like 98% percent complete...is missing a animation e the last spell from the godess, but i'm to lazy to go after.
can you tell me , where did you find Lion Eagle , or maybe Upper forest

Pressorom

Feb 14, 2018
Here catch!
the gallery is located to the left on the initial city, you will find a guard in front of a stone gate, pass trought the gate. Continue to the left until you see a Door with a sign written "ART".
Animations with humans they not appear in the gallery, you can trigger them using the Seduce spell in some npcs around the city.

PS: sorry for the bad english.

Pressorom

Feb 14, 2018
can you tell me , where did you find Lion Eagle , or maybe Upper forest
in the forest, on the first map go to the right, after a couple seconds after you started the map, theres a spot who has rays of light, and has a platform right next to the top of the screen, there you can jump to the left and find a platform that will be above the normal path, then you continue to the right and be careful to not fall, or you will land again in the initial path and make the steps all over again.

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
in the forest, on the first map go to the right, after a couple seconds after you started the map, theres a spot who has rays of light, and has a platform right next to the top of the screen, there you can jump to the left and find a platform that will be above the normal path, then you continue to the right and be careful to not fall, or you will land again in the initial path and make the steps all over again.
I'm so stupid :D . So much thanks !

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
I need to kill Lion Eagle , but can't find his location :(
In the forest place, on the platforms where the rabbit appears, follow it up, and keep going right and then fall off the last hole that appears. Keep going right to the right while not falling off the other holes until you reach the next area. Afterwards, just climb up.

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
In the forest place, on the platforms where the rabbit appears, follow it up, and keep going right and then fall off the last hole that appears. Keep going right to the right while not falling off the other holes until you reach the next area. Afterwards, just climb up.
already find, but thanks

Nov 17, 2017
Okay I feel dumb, I'm in the gallery but is there no way to see the animations more clearly? Seems weird to not be able to zoom in or anything like that

Last edited:

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
can anyone please tell me where the seduction spell is? I got to the statue that gives you the imon purple spell that makes eggs hatch into elves but I don't have the seduction one. Does it have something to do with the pink book in the towns magic shop?

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
can anyone please tell me where the seduction spell is? I got to the statue that gives you the imon purple spell that makes eggs hatch into elves but I don't have the seduction one. Does it have something to do with the pink book in the towns magic shop?
I'm pretty sure it's right after you leave the boss room from the goblin cave. You need the wood wall spell, and you just need to use it to get up.

Reactions: bogdankl

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's right after you leave the boss room from the goblin cave. You need the wood wall spell, and you just need to use it to get up.
ok, I think I know where it is, but I don't have the wood wall spell, I was pretty sure i properly explored the first two areas but I'll do another round on both to see if I can find the spell

edit: ok, i think i got it, for those who are also wondering: you need to go to the second map, at the end there is a wall and a little stump thing, hit the stump thing to open the wall and proceed, you might need the flame spell to unlock one of the walls further on <you buy it from the spell merchant> at the end of that road you get the wood wall spell and then you need to go back to the goblin cave exit and go up to the spot you couldn't reach before

kind of complicated design I feel it would have been a better choice to give the wood wall spell after the goblin king fight but hey I'm no Gabe Carmack

Last edited:

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
I managed to get it without the stump, just spammed the jump attack combo to force my way up there.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
What do i hawe to do to complete the last altar of the gods , i stand on swich altar mowes , i step of swich altar dont its resetsunder to hide , so i know i must drop the fluid but it resets , i tried to drop some thing on switch but it didn't work .

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
What do i hawe to do to complete the last altar of the gods , i stand on swich altar mowes , i step of swich altar dont its resetsunder to hide , so i know i must drop the fluid but it resets , i tried to drop some thing on switch but it didn't work .
I figured it out you must put the egg on the pressure plate .

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes