5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, we already know that there's a Rebecca artwork in progress, so she's a given.
About Lucy: we'll probably get her. Maybe this month, maybe not, but Dandon surely liked Edgerunners (IMHO a great anime and a brilliant addition to the Cyberpunk 2077 background).
I've taken a look at the last poll and she still hasn't drawn Shermie from KoF and America Chavez, so there might be a chance for them too (I don't give a flying damn about America, but I would gladly get a Shermie artwork): there's also a chance for Power from Chainsawman, but the big problem is that... she's flat, and Dandon tends to go for more stacked girls.
We shall see soon enough though.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
She'd prioritize Edgerunners (jumping on the bandwagon) over Shermie... though I wonder with the Edgerunners hype she'd do another OC based on that or put her available OCs into that theme? Would be nice to see Bubbles/Lilja/Rumi/Chumi in that particular sense of art style

And maybe some Spooktober stuff now that Halloween is a couple of weeks away

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
If Dandon skips November because of No Nut November, I will be extremely disappointed. Since she technically skipped this month (or was it September?), would that mean next month would be the November batches, or am I getting confused as usual?
She skipped september, but i wouldn't be too annoyed if she randomly decided to skip november at least those who may take part wouldn't have to worry about losing early by that month's content

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
She skipped september, but i wouldn't be too annoyed if she randomly decided to skip november at least those who may take part wouldn't have to worry about losing early by that month's content
Thank you for clarifying. I get all discombobulated trying to tell which batch belongs to which month. I originally thought she skipped this month (October), but I guess I was wrong. Definitely looking forward to some Cyberpunk Edgerunners art, even though I haven't watched the show since episode 6. (Other shows took up my time.)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I was asked to post WIPs more frequently, so here we go :3

At the moment I'm trying out a few things to improve my drawing skills a bit, and I'm working on some nice and sexy artworks that has a more dynamic style than the usual heavily rendered ones. Also, the ladies wear less clothes to motivate the artist XD

- Dandonfuga

My thoughts: I like where this's gonna go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019

At the moment I'm trying out a few things to improve my drawing skills a bit, and I'm working on some nice and sexy artworks that has a more dynamic style than the usual heavily rendered ones. Also, the ladies wear less clothes to motivate the artist XD

- Dandonfuga

Another Jolyne! This is gonna be good! (and her position is promising)

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

- Dandonfuga

Jolyne looks interesting but i am a little disappointed that dandon is going for a rear view pose for vermeil instead of a front view pose for reasons i probably shouldn't to explain

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I have read the post from a few pages back, but I am still slightly confused. I get confused about the monthly batches. I think how it goes is the September batches are released around the 10th-ish of October, the October batches around the 10-ish of November, and the November batches around the 10th-ish of December. Is that correct, or am I making things more complicated for myself than they need to be?

Feb 10, 2022
I have read the post from a few pages back, but I am still slightly confused. I get confused about the monthly batches. I think how it goes is the September batches are released around the 10th-ish of October, the October batches around the 10-ish of November, and the November batches around the 10th-ish of December. Is that correct, or am I making things more complicated for myself than they need to be?
You are right, but you seem to skip the part where she took a break this month

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
You are right, but you seem to skip the part where she took a break this month
That's where I got confused the most, I think. If Dandon released the Batches in the month they're named after, I think 99.9% of my confusion would go away. Either that, or just name the September Batch the October Batch if it's going to be released in October or the October Batch the November Batch if it's releasing in November. At this rate, Dandon might as well throw math equations in with the batch names while she's at it.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Correct.

Dandon basically uses the middle of the month approach to her schedule, whether it's release or updates

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes