5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
For good measure:
Is it safe to say that Christmas ain't coming, too? :KEK:
Just checked my patreon billing for this month: no Dandon.

Not that I expected anything different, but I wanted to be thorough.

I am checking every now and then if she has answered anyone on Patreon, no answer whatsoever so far.

Reactions: jb44

obli95

Jul 14, 2020
nah, man. Don't be. Imo she got burned getting caught with the AI and is taking her time to not half ass her work again. I'm all for it.
I really don't think she uses AI. She's been posting video processes for years and shared her practice pics on twiter.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
In light of Dandon's disappearance and I do hope she is o.k. whatever the reason or case, it got me thinking - What sort of system (if any) does Patreon have in place in the case of a Patreon member passing away without warning? I mean, I cannot see the family of said member contacting Patreon to tell them. I do hope she is o.k. but it is very odd of her to not even write a message if it is burn out or holiday etc.

F94Zuser

Jul 8, 2021
In light of Dandon's disappearance and I do hope she is o.k. whatever the reason or case, it got me thinking - What sort of system (if any) does Patreon have in place in the case of a Patreon member passing away without warning? I mean, I cannot see the family of said member contacting Patreon to tell them. I do hope she is o.k. but it is very odd of her to not even write a message if it is burn out or holiday etc.
Patreon unlaunch inactive pages after some time without transactions.
In case of an active page still billing idk.

Reactions: Longmire
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes