5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Looks like batch No. 2 will consist of Neema & Juri...
View attachment 3313709 View attachment 3313711 View attachment 3313713

As soon as I saw the first preview, I was like.. " Isn't that her OC..? " And Rhykio answered my question immediately as soon as I started my quote reply. (His comment didn't appear until you start a quote reply, which is weird.)** Juri, however, I'm curious to see what Dandon will do aside from default look that I've seen on other R34 related media. Granted, I haven't seen a lot of Juri's alternate SF6 costumes unlike other fighters.

(Thank you for the preview, Rhykio.)

**It appears now that the image attachments resized themselves to fit the post

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Despite today being either the 31st of January or the 1st of February, Dandon seems to be on the roll on this one.
January-2024-Batch-No-2.jpg

Dandon wrote that the Juri artwork should be done by tomorrow, so basically we'll get the full reveal on thursday evening/friday.

As for the release date, she said around the 10th as usual... so, hard to say, but I think she'll have the batches out before Valentine's day.

I was also curious about the choice of Juri, so I've taken a look at the last 3 or 4 polls; Juri was not in them and she was also featured in august 2022, so it's kinda weird that despite having done a poll at the start of the month with other characters Dandom decided to go with her... but I'll chalk it up to the artist's preference (which, at the end of the day, is fine with me as long as she delivers quality artworks).

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Neema's my favorite dandon OC. 2nd by Audelia. I'd love to see more Audelia. Haven't seen her in a long while.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I bet Dandon lifts weights at this rate given how detailed this month's batches have been. I guess 2024 isn't all that bad... yet.

I am looking forward to future batches.:coffee:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I always love the sexy twist dandon puts in to her art works. She made Hu Tao from Genshin Impact look fuckably hott!!

kizzle

May 22, 2017
It is great to see Dandon-sama got back to drawing.
I'm a leecher, I know, but she's great at her own niche and I waited for her comeback.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes