Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
There is currently A LOT of activity going on in the Discord. This might be because the update is being released? Those that are supporters may want to keep a very close eye on there right now in case there is a release shortly.

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
There is currently A LOT of activity going on in the Discord. This might be because the update is being released? Those that are supporters may want to keep a very close eye on there right now in case there is a release shortly.
This might be stupid question if it releases today for patreon users, think it will leak over here?
Been in the discord but left cause one of the moderator is cunt got super cocky just because I adviced a user to use cheat engine to cheat fossils lmao

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
I like to picture it like this, imagine playing the current version and u get 17h in and there's a bug that absolutely ruins your save in most cases your going to quit playing,
it's like having a memory card go bad when your playing metal gear solid and u so into the fucking game you throw your ps1 controller across the room and it just so happens to pull your ps1 with it and it smashes a window "DEFINITELY DID NOT HAPPEN TO ME......."

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
the $60 tag to beta test is fucked imo, u paying more than what the full version of the game would be upon release

its better to just wait the 1-2 weeks we waited this long for an update couple more weeks won't do you harm
While I agree that it's weird that it's beyond reason to have it locked behind 60usd. But keep in mind that they are an indie dev company that relies on patreon money to develop this game. So it's at some extent logical for them to have it behind a paywall since it's only so much you can offer all those different tiers.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
While I agree that it's weird that it's beyond reason to have it locked behind 60usd. But keep in mind that they are an indie dev company that relies on patreon money to develop this game. So it's at some extent logical for them to have it behind a paywall since it's only so much you can offer all those different tiers.
I agree and it is an untested version. So free players and other tiers should wait.

Reactions: Carlos25303540
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes