Nov 25, 2021
I completed all the quests, it says 91%. No idea what to do next.
I had the same problem, I solved it by using 100% saves and taking screenshots of the missions and then comparing them with the missions of my saves and see which ones were missing, it's a bit inconvenient but it's the only way I found XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Overall this is one of my favorite adult games. It has a big open world with many different locations, lots of quests and a variety of characters with pretty custom-made pixelated artwork.

Feedback for 0.6.5.1
  1. There's a small, limited a mount of save slots. It should be unlimited and also have a thumbnail.
  2. Add a red light district to the city.
  3. Add a vehicle or quick travel to the house later in the game to reduce travel time.
  4. The sleep, masturbate needs more options of NPCs to choose.
  5. The transition between areas (fade out) is too slow.
  6. Sometimes when interacting with NPCs there is no choice and it'll replay some scene. It should first ask if u want to repeat it.
  7. Add a bus stop to the Ripleton Desert

Last edited:
Reactions: BeowulfRiese

BeowulfRiese

Nov 24, 2020
Now that the dust settle down, I'm gonna say my opinion about this update. In very short words: Compared to the previously update, this one is very disappointing in terms of content. Now allow me to elaborate my opinion: When you make a new update for a game the main intention its to correct bugs, ajust some diologue erros, improve the scenario, and most importly ADD NEW CONTENT, not remove content every single update. We already lost the Christmas event, the Halloween School Party, and Zabrina's quest.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the new designs for some characters, such as Amy and Melissa, the new attic, a garage for our house, a more pretty neghbourghood. But the teasers on Oni's Twitter, and the "marketing" was so high... I felt like when Suicide Squad 1 was release

I mean what the fuck was this new "quest rework" for Amy and Melissa??? Comparing old Melissa's quest and the new one, the new one is soo unreal to think about it, like in contexts of affection/relationship levels we have things like hugs>gropes>teaseing>kiss>handjobs>blowjobs>titjobs>sex>anal, just like it was in previously updates. But in 6.5 was like, "fuck it, we are mom and son, but we are going straight to sex".

This game has an increadible potential, it has an amanzing pixel art style, the Devs are incredible in their jobs(yes they are, besides all mistakes, you have to agree with me), but I think its going in a really slow peace of improvement.

I hope that with the next update focused on Skye they will hear a lot of constructive criticism from fans and try to improve. My current thinking on the current situation is basically: In 6.5, as the Brazilian saying goes, they tried to do a little bit of everything and ended up with a lot of nothing. For me Dandy Boy, currently, is just another fapping material.

It's still confused about what the Devs really want from the story. I'll use some games that I follow as an example. Divimera manages to maintain the balance between H-scenes and narrative and character development. What a Legend follows the concept of updates focused on specific characters and updates focused on the story. In Dandy Boy we have Aliens, "Demons", Secret Organizations and Conspiracy Theories, but the main focus that was to find out about MC father, ended up being overshadowed in the middle of it all. I hope they get back on track in the future.

0g_Nerd

Apr 3, 2020
I've been playing on version 0.6 for about 3 hours now, and many quests break or the things that are supposed to trigger them are not in the places that they are meant to be at the times they are meant to happen. I've been willing to overlook all the bugs in order to experience a fresh and well designed world and narrative with nice polish. I haven't seen a single spelling or grammar error, or seen a single line of text that seemed forced or out of place. The writing and art is terrific. Usually that's the sort of thing I'd support on Patreon for, because without money, these artists will never be able to see their dreams come to fruition, and we'll just have more Hunie Pop bullshit on the market. Shallow pandering with little to no effort or narrative. I want desperately to see this game finished, but I can't bring myself to financially support creators that are being paid just to remove content instead of add it. Get your shit together, and you will have my money.

Wh1plash

Mar 11, 2021
How do you make the game that has incest? Should I enter the relationship for Melissa as "Mother" or "Mom" or "mother"? Same thing with Amy. I don't know if uppercase letters affect that game. Pls help

saymaname21

May 2, 2022
View attachment 136425

Overview:
DBA is an adult adventure game with sim dating and RPG elements. The game has a main storyline as well as lots of side quests to complete. All this take place in a fictional town called "Beagleton" sometime in the late 80's.

There's lots of girls to date and interesting characters to meet. Oh and also nudity, lots of nudity!
The game revolves around solving puzzles and exploring it's world as well as making choices. You can play as a good guy or a bad apple there's no right or wrong choice here.
You can also find a lot of interactive things in this world such as playable video games, usable computers and collectible magazines!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-05-29
Developer: DandyBoyOni - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Special: Dandy VR,NR
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Features:

How to use save file:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: - Walkthrough - CG RIP - Save -

Just Have Money 4Head thanks for the link

View attachment 254789 View attachment 254788 View attachment 254790 View attachment 254792 View attachment 254793 View attachment 254794 View attachment 254796 View attachment 254797 View attachment 254791
how do I level up my strength and iq?

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
the next update will be Skye which is great

bad news this last update was so shitty that I don't have high hopes that we'll see it for a long time

good news it cannot be worse than the pathetic amount of content that was produced in the last update

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
the next update will be Skye which is great

bad news this last update was so shitty that I don't have high hopes that we'll see it for a long time

good news it cannot be worse than the pathetic amount of content that was produced in the last update
I love it, this guy just comes in and tells it like it is.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes