HTML Danger [v1.8] [IngamesSociety]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Danger-INGAMES-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 7, 2020
Left Bar Needs a lot of work, I know AI has limitations but photo of you need to be cute, so you feel slutty and can immerse. Also, text shouldn't be so far apart that left bar shouldn't need scrolling ever I should just be able to glance and see stats without working for it. other than that content is great can't wait for next update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Female protagonist with lesbian tag but not a bunch of disgusting tags? Rare one. Now i just need to know about the ntr, other girls would be even more rare, but since this site has the definition "some dude fucks your girl" i need to clarify if dicks or the whole ntr stuff are avoidable.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Oh neat, there's apparently been some small updates since I first reviewed this game.
Now the question is, do I wait for the next update, or play it again now since it has apparently been a few months since the last update?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
how to correct this error ?
IngamesSociety
View attachment 3174735
You can't (easily) fix that error, it's something the project Developer needs to do!

The <<include>> macro is used to include the contents of another Passage (known as the "child") inside the contents of the Passage currently being visited (known as the parent), so the two Passages involved have what's known as a parent-child relationship. This results in a stack size of 2.
Code:
Library (Passage)
    <- Book Case (Passage)
A "child" Passage can also use a <<include>> macro to include the content of other Passages in its own content, which would result in a stack size of 3.
Code:
Library (Passage)
    <- Book Case (Passage)
        <- Top Shelf of Book Case (Passage)
...and so forth...

The Maximum call stack size exceeded part of that error message indicates that the Developer has too many levels of Passages including the content of other Passages that in turn are including the content of other Passages.... repeat...
Code:
Library (Passage)
    <- Book Case (Passage)
        <- Top Shelf of Book Case (Passage)
            <- Left Side of Top Shelf of Book Case (Passage)
                <- First Book in Left Side of Top Shelf of Book Case (Passage)
                    <- First Book in Left Side of Top Shelf of Book Case (Passage)
                        <- First Chapter of First Book (Passage)
                            <- First Page of First Chapter of First Book (Passage)
                                <- etc....
notes:
1. The names I've given the Passage in the above examples have no meaning, it's the structure of one Passage including the contents of another that is important.
2. I don't recall how many levers are allowed before the error happens, and I'm being too lazy to look at the SugarCube source code to find out.

Reactions: StFranzisk

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
would explain why the game slows down, its an event recursion that expands every passage ad infinitum with every other passage referenced in a playthrough. its a logic bomb or forkbomb in other words.

load a -> load b+a -> load c+b+a -> etc.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes