EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
ah I see maybe you are a Vanilla people but you also love to find another opposite genre that's why you here but what is good from you is you like the game and try to understand the game not like other Vanilla people who always talk shit and feels they the most normal people and always judge people who love the opposite genre, I'm the opposite seeing a nice and adorable character like Kaede also "Tomboy" Character got Corrupted with a long progress is more enjoyable and satisfied. I love a nice kind and popular female character got corrupted rather then bitch and silent character who always got bullied got corrupted its not make make feel joy at all but a pure and kind female character got corrupted its better for me. Need more NTR similar like this ASAP! to be honest NTR genre have a good sex scene rather then Vanilla genre, its more explore and more developed I think that's why I choose NTR more and leave Vanilla stuff

Don't worry, I'll never judge you on your taste and such.
I also sometimes like to see a character fall into decadence and try to the end not to abandon the one she loves.

In Mind Luda, we discover that her husband isn't the one who took her virginity, but his worst enemy. Worse still, the child she has may not be her husband's, but the villain's! I haven't been able to confirm this yet, but it's logical, given that we can now see that her first time was with Zuuteruka. So it's a safe bet that he's the father.

Unlike many people, I'm very open to all styles. However, not everyone is. One guy criticized me on my Steam group just because it's a group testing adult games. For some people, we're aliens and we should go and see a doctor because we play these kinds of games.

Worse still, he called me a virgin without even knowing me lol. He doesn't know anything about me and he dares to criticize me. I didn't give in and he got angry because I stopped talking to him and pretended he didn't exist.

I've played several NTR games and as a fictional game, it doesn't bother me too much, but I prefer the ones where you can confront your wife or girlfriend by leaving her. I love it when she does everything she can to stop us leaving, but in some cases, she's been blackmailed and fatally accepts that we leave her because she doesn't think she's right for us.

As for Shimomiya, it's true that he's the archetypal kind of guy I hate and who's opportunistic. I have no interest in making him happy because he's selfish.

In the game Fallen Bride Meg, for example, at the end, you can either fatally accept losing your wife, or punch the evil boss and run off with your wife, who will be surprised and apologize for everything. She thought the hero would leave her, hence her bizarre behavior. It's a different kind of Naoto, but not as bad...

I like the NTR games created by Animu Circle and a little less those created by Studio Sakura (because there's less choice, but some stories stand out).

The NTR RPG "Mind Luda" is a masterpiece for me and I bought it because I loved the other game published by Wasabi called "Wailing guignol", you can find it on Steam. I wish "Mind Luda" could be released on Steam someday with uncensored patch.

Reactions: podkop09 and 21ftsp

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Soraue has revealed in a new ci-en post that he was pretty much burnt out completing the game, and admitted he cut out more content than he originally suggested. He said there might be a possibility he'll release the deleted content in some way, but it's obvious he wants to focus on his next work for now. The Japanese comments broadly mimic what we say in this thread too. Great game but just missing a few key scenes to fully complete it.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Honestly, I find myself grappling with self-contempt because, despite my aversion to the game's direction and the outdated, hentai-esque corruption of Kaede, I can't help but be drawn to it.

I acknowledge that the author created a sequel with a dismal ending to cater to his audience, but I wish there had been an alternative ending that aligned more closely with the conclusion of the first game.

Alternatively, it would have been compelling to see Naoto and Kaede reunite years after their separation, questioning their current standings.

Kaede leaving Shimomiya, much like Aya did despite him being hailed as a "Sex God" by some—if he were truly that remarkable, Aya wouldn't have left—suggests a deeper narrative could be explored.

I hold no sympathy for Shimomiya and even less for Naoto, who provokes my ire further... After delving into detailed explanations about the game, my understanding of Naoto dwindles, and I find myself reluctantly considering that, despite his ugliness, immorality, and everything else, Shimomiya might still be a better match for Kaede...

Ideally, she would have left the village on her own accord.

kuonkuro

Aug 10, 2019
Honestly, I find myself grappling with self-contempt because, despite my aversion to the game's direction and the outdated, hentai-esque corruption of Kaede, I can't help but be drawn to it.

I acknowledge that the author created a sequel with a dismal ending to cater to his audience, but I wish there had been an alternative ending that aligned more closely with the conclusion of the first game.

Alternatively, it would have been compelling to see Naoto and Kaede reunite years after their separation, questioning their current standings.

Kaede leaving Shimomiya, much like Aya did despite him being hailed as a "Sex God" by some—if he were truly that remarkable, Aya wouldn't have left—suggests a deeper narrative could be explored.

I hold no sympathy for Shimomiya and even less for Naoto, who provokes my ire further... After delving into detailed explanations about the game, my understanding of Naoto dwindles, and I find myself reluctantly considering that, despite his ugliness, immorality, and everything else, Shimomiya might still be a better match for Kaede...

Ideally, she would have left the village on her own accord.
it's really not that deep

Last edited:
Reactions: Adsnow

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
it's really not that deep

I understand. Kaede somehow reminds me of a Japanese girl I know, which stirs up some sentimental feelings and makes it challenging for me to fully appreciate the game for what it is.

However, this won't stop me from promoting the game on my curator pages and advocating for its localization in an uncensored version. I believe, similar to NTR Online, it's one of the best NTR games available at the moment, provided you're a fan of the genre.

On a personal note, one NTR game I genuinely enjoyed and purchased on Steam was "Fallen Bride Mege." It offers multiple endings, including a "happy ending," despite the unavoidable NTR element.

Reactions: sozy

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Details of Soraue's next game has been revealed in a Ci-en post.

It is called [Aoi's Netorase].

It is a netorase story about a heroine named Iida Aoi. This is a husband and wife situation.

That's all the information revealed, as well as the heroine image. Contrary to what he suggested before, this is not the fantasy story he was working on. It seems he is very motivated to do another modern game instead.

Someone should volunteer to maybe make a separate game thread for this I think.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
This is now the 3rd netorase game he has made in relatively fast succession. If I had to guess how this one will be different, maybe the heroine will be proactive / encouraging in the netorase. That seems to be the only missing heroine type.

Reactions: EdenGenesis

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
I'm super happy that they're sticking to netorase set in contemporary times for this next one. I just hope they stick with the dark tone too.

michael tran

Jun 12, 2021

It is a netorase story about a heroine named Iida Aoi. This is a husband and wife situation.

That's all the information revealed, as well as the heroine image. Contrary to what he suggested before, this is not the fantasy story he was working on. It seems he is very motivated to do another modern game instead.

so this is female or male protagonist ?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

fuck, I was really anxious for the fantasy one

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
This is now the 3rd netorase game he has made in relatively fast succession. If I had to guess how this one will be different, maybe the heroine will be proactive / encouraging in the netorase. That seems to be the only missing heroine type.
Does his previous "Netorase" games end in Netorare with the husband losing his wife?

In this kind of game, the end is always the same. The woman falls in love with her new partner and ends up leaving her husband for the other man.... I hope creator will innovate a bit with this game.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
so this is female or male protagonist ?
Male protag but in more details, he is more inspired about doing this game while it wont be long as both Kaede games he does plan to make the story worth while and the CG spicy, tho He's deciding if it'll have a good or bad ending.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Next month we make have some more details about his new game project and maybe MAYBE have some CG but more likely he'll talk about the direction of the story he wants to go and what he might add, Remember people this may be longer or shorter than Both Kaede games, It's not confirmed yet so please don't expect much as things may change.

Reactions: huỳnh sang

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Saikey provided a fan translation on Saikeyfan. You should really support them, they're doing a great job!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes