Aug 20, 2023
It saddens me to see Kaede like this. Especially when you think that she was deceived by Shimomiya, who played her for a fool, and that she's marrying him without Naoto being able to do anything to stop it.

At the end of the game, they thank Naoto for bringing them together and she makes it clear to Shimomiya that she loves him.

It's so infuriating that if I were Naoto, I wouldn't accept her in my life and I'd kill Shimomiya the first chance I got.

Conversely, I wouldn't say no to Aya!

By the way, I've got a question: have Kaede and Naoto ever had sex, or has his fetish never been cured?
Yes, they have sex right at the beginning when Kaede returns home and Naoto sees the video of her sucking the village boy's dick. From what I remember... :unsure: And I also felt like killing that son of a bitch Shimomiya.

Shimomiya is such a son of a bitch that he takes Kaede to the motel and calls other guys to fuck her.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdenGenesis

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Yes, they have sex right at the beginning when Kaede returns home and Naoto sees the video of her sucking the village boy's dick. From what I remember... :unsure: And I also felt like killing that son of a bitch Shimomiya.

Shimomiya is such a son of a bitch that he takes Kaede to the motel and calls other guys to fuck her.
The worst thing is that Kaede lets it happen.

If I were Naoto, I'd help her against Shimomiya and then leave her for what she did behind my back.

I'd only save her because Naoto caused the disaster and she saved him in the first game.

Still, I'm annoyed and I hope the new game won't be as dramatic as the second episode.

At least if Aya comes back and Kaede realizes that she's been abused by Shimomiya, who lied to her, that would be great, I'll buy it right away.

After that, the worst NTR game I've ever bought and which depressed me for over a week is the following: 青春に育んた愛が壊されるまて~奪われる、積み重ねた関係~ (The love you nurtured in your youth is about to be destroyed.)

This game is horrible, and compared to it, Kaede's tragedy is nothing at all.

Frankly, if you're a masochist and like to see your love perverted because of its surroundings, play this game, you won't be disappointed, but if, like me, you're too sensitive, this game will depress you for days...

The game about Kaede also depressed me.

• Haha
Reactions: Surpriz20

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
There's something wrong with the next game's story.

I'm told it will revolve around the marriage between Kaede and Shimomiya.

Personally, since I hate Shimomiya and Kaede is already corrupt to the core, she's beyond redemption in my opinion, and even a tramp wouldn't want her because her body has been soiled.

If the last episode revolves around marriage, I wonder if Naoto's presence is even necessary, unless he has a role to play.

I hope the creator will give him some nerones to stop the bullshit.
If Aya comes back and she still has feelings for Naoto, it would be interesting if she got back together with him and Kaede might be jealous and question herself. But then again, since this is a tragic NTR, we'll probably end up with Kaede and Aya fighting to be with Shimomiya or some such bullshit.

Officially, Kaede is still married to Naoto, isn't she? That means they'll have to divorce so she can marry Shimomiya.

Unless the divorce has already taken place at the end of episode 2...

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I just saw on the creator's page 空上 that he has created a game called "5 Days 0f Separation" as well as a DLC sequel "5 Days 0f Separation After Story" and I fear the worst so for the continuation of the game about the adventures of Naoto, Kaede and her sister (Aya?).

The story is strangely similar to that of Naoto, who has a fetish for seeing his wife with other men, and one day receives a proposal from a man asking him to leave him alone with his wife for a few days.

The story has no suspense, as we already know that his wife is going to fall for the other man, who goes so far as to ask her in the sequel to make a context with the husband, so that if she enjoys herself more with him, she'll have to divorce her husband and marry him.

Frankly, if the guy accepts this challenge (which is lost in advance) he's really stupid because it's obvious that the forbidden will make her fantasize more than making love with her husband, so she might as well love him.

And we find ourselves strangely in the story with Naoto and Kaede.

Given how the author handles his stories, I'm more and more worried about this sequel... because there's no suspense in his other works, we can guess in advance what's going to happen and if you tell me that in the sequel mentioned above, the wife cum and enjoy sex more with the husband, then, I'll change my mind but we're in a dramatic NTR game that always ends badly for the Hero, I doubt the author will end his work in a Netori.

All I hope to see is a change in feelings, for doubt to set in, for Kaede to be mixed between her love for Naoto and her desire for sex with Shimomiya. But since she's marrying Shimomiya, that means she'll be divorcing Naoto.

If Aya comes back, she'll certainly end up with Shimomiya too, as Naoto can't get it up any more it seems, and if she's become an AV idol, she must have slept with experienced guys who took her to 7th heaven...

It's possible that she's never been as satisfied as she is with Shimomiya and wants to go back to him, which would generate a fight between Kaede and Aya who both want to be with Shimomiya, but then we'd be straying from my ideal scenario...

Again, if the scenario takes this turn, I won't be buying the game, because we already know how it's going to end... A harem for the evil Shimomiya, who will kill two birds with one stone by taking both sisters, leaving Naoto even more alone and pathetic than he already is...

If Naoto could hit Shimomiya like in the game "Fallen Bride Mege" published by Otaku Plan, it would be a good ending in my opinion, as Naoto could finally express himself...

Where can I find out more about the adventures of Kaede and Shimomiya? I haven't found anything on the 空上 page on Dlsite...

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
It saddens me to see Kaede like this. Especially when you think that she was deceived by Shimomiya, who played her for a fool, and that she's marrying him without Naoto being able to do anything to stop it.

At the end of the game, they thank Naoto for bringing them together and she makes it clear to Shimomiya that she loves him.

It's so infuriating that if I were Naoto, I wouldn't accept her in my life and I'd kill Shimomiya the first chance I got.

Conversely, I wouldn't say no to Aya!

By the way, I've got a question: have Kaede and Naoto ever had sex, or has his fetish never been cured?
Naoto and kaede do have sex just that he let his fetish get the best of him and he was the one to suggest in the end that shimomiya and kaede get married, tho the mtl did badly in putting it in detail, it is suggested he was the one with idea, like I said next month new demo coming out so be excited cus I will share it here if I have time

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Naoto and kaede do have sex just that he let his fetish get the best of him and he was the one to suggest in the end that shimomiya and kaede get married, tho the mtl did badly in putting it in detail, it is suggested he was the one with idea, like I said next month new demo coming out so be excited cus I will share it here if I have time
Oh, why did Naoto suggest it? By the way, when do Naoto and Kaede make love? I guess he's not as good as shimomiya and that's why she's no longer satisfied with him even though he can have sex with her now.

Well, if Naoto suggest she marry Shimomiya and she doesn't love Naoto anymore so the title is misleading. It's not a dangerous change, it's a consenting change.

Unless Naoto is doing this because he sees that Kaede isn't happy with him and doesn't love him anymore.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Oh, why did Naoto suggest it? By the way, when do Naoto and Kaede make love? I guess he's not as good as shimomiya and that's why she's no longer satisfied with him even though he can have sex with her now.

Well, if Naoto suggest she marry Shimomiya and she doesn't love Naoto anymore so the title is misleading. It's not a dangerous change, it's a consenting change.

Unless Naoto is doing this because he sees that Kaede isn't happy with him and doesn't love him anymore.
It think it’ll have to with Aya signing divorce papers while shimomiya does her from behind, but my guess it has something to do with aya, and it’s not that he doesn’t love her anymore he does it’s just that he let his fetish get the best of him, keade still loves him just that she gets corrupted while living with shimomiya and do recall the scene where she’s blindfolded that’s when we see her corruption taking her over slowly , the creator is making scenes to make it more understandable so currently we aren’t getting 2 monthly post and it’s just 1 monthly post because the creator said it wants to work on the game daily now to be able to release on new years, next month we get a demo so we might see more scenes as it will be bigger than the previous game probably…

Reactions: EdenGenesis

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
It think it’ll have to with Aya signing divorce papers while shimomiya does her from behind, but my guess it has something to do with aya, and it’s not that he doesn’t love her anymore he does it’s just that he let his fetish get the best of him, keade still loves him just that she gets corrupted while living with shimomiya and do recall the scene where she’s blindfolded that’s when we see her corruption taking her over slowly , the creator is making scenes to make it more understandable so currently we aren’t getting 2 monthly post and it’s just 1 monthly post because the creator said it wants to work on the game daily now to be able to release on new years, next month we get a demo so we might see more scenes as it will be bigger than the previous game probably…
Even though it's just a game and a fake story like most other games... I keep thinking that the author could have done better by offering alternative choices.

Right now, I'm getting the impression that we're in for a botched 3rd episode, in which we can already tell what's going to happen without any suspense whatsoever.

Well, we know it's going to have to do with the divorce and a marriage or two.

I like Kaede's character and I don't like the way she's corrupted, knowing that Shimomiya did everything to make her think she was pleasing Naoto at the start.

At the end of the game, she says she loves Shimomiya, which means, in my opinion, that she no longer loves Naoto and doesn't give a damn about him, even if Naoto agreed to their marriage, she would never have agreed if she still loved him...

But then, this game is really illogical and I had high hopes that the third opus would be like the first episode, in which the villain loses in the end and the hero has a positive ending, because although he loses Aya, he ends up with Kaede, who loved him from the start.

I hope to be surprised and see that in Episode 3. I don't like Naoto even though I feel sorry for him.

The guy leaves his beloved in the hands of his enemy... you really have to be stupid to do that.

Well, I don't share his fetish either and I can't see my wife with other men lol.

As I wrote earlier, the circle has made another game called "5 days of separation" on the theme NTR, I do not know if you know but it received very good reviews.

Here's the link:

I read in the review and one of the buyers said that at the end of the game, the wife and husband still have a relationship together despite past events and that he would have liked choices to be made in the game.

However, all is obviously not so rosy as a DLC called "5 Days Of Separation After Story" was subsequently released:

The DLC follows the abrupt end of the main game, and the guy who corrupted your wife wants to make a bet with you that if he can make your wife cum and enjoy sex better than you, he'll win and have the husband to divorce his wife.

Unlike the first game, no review has explained what happens in this DLC, but it's tempting to think that the husband will lose because the other guy is better at sex than he is, and his wife will end up with him.

If I mention this game, it's because it was created by the same creator as Kaede dangerous changes. Based on these other works, it's easy to get an idea of what to expect in the 3rd episode of Naoto, Kaede and Aya's adventures.

I had a little hope that Shimomiya would be beaten by Aya like Kaede had beaten Shimomiya in the first episode, but that would be too cliché a scenario.

On the other hand, I don't want the two sisters to end up with that bastard Shimomiya, and Naoto isn't much better, even if I do feel sorry for him...

I'd like to see a nice third man come along and get the girls for himself, and they'd be cuckolding both Shimomiya and Naoto lol.

Fingers crossed that the ending will be positive for all our protagonists and that Shimomiya will be punished for abusing Kaede, because knowing she's with him pisses me off to no end.

----------------------------

@Mrnewb

What scenario do you think the author will follow? What scenario would you like to see?

You seem to know this circle well, and I think it's easy to imagine how the scenario will turn out if you know the creator well, because he'll make sure to sell and therefore please his audience.

Last edited:

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Even though it's just a game and a fake story like most other games... I keep thinking that the author could have done better by offering alternative choices.

Right now, I'm getting the impression that we're in for a botched 3rd episode, in which we can already tell what's going to happen without any suspense whatsoever.

I like Kaede's character and I don't like the way she's corrupted, knowing that Shimomiya did everything to make her think she was pleasing Naoto at the start.

At the end of the game, she says she loves Shimomiya, which means, in my opinion, that she no longer loves Naoto and doesn't give a damn about him, even if Naoto agreed to their marriage, she would never have agreed if she still loved him...

But then, this game is really illogical and I had high hopes that the third opus would be like the first episode, in which the villain loses in the end and the hero has a positive ending, because although he loses Aya, he ends up with Kaede, who loved him from the start.

I hope to be surprised and see that in Episode 3. I don't like Naoto even though I feel sorry for him.

The guy leaves his beloved in the hands of his enemy... you really have to be stupid to do that.

Well, I don't share his fetish either and I can't see my wife with other men lol.

As I wrote earlier, the circle has made another game called "5 days of separation" on the theme NTR, I do not know if you know but it received very good reviews.

Here's the link:

I read in the review and one of the buyers said that at the end of the game, the wife and husband still have a relationship together despite past events and that he would have liked choices to be made in the game.

However, all is obviously not so rosy as a DLC called "5 Days Of Separation After Story" was subsequently released:

The DLC follows the abrupt end of the main game, and the guy who corrupted your wife wants to make a bet with you that if he can make your wife cum and enjoy sex better than you, he'll win and have the husband to divorce his wife.

Unlike the first game, no review has explained what happens in this DLC, but it's tempting to think that the husband will lose because the other guy is better at sex than he is, and his wife will end up with him.

If I mention this game, it's because it was created by the same creator as Kaede dangerous changes. Based on these other works, it's easy to get an idea of what to expect in the 3rd episode of Naoto, Kaede and Aya's adventures.

I had a little hope that Shimomiya would be beaten by Aya like Kaede had beaten Shimomiya in the first episode, but that would be too cliché a scenario.

On the other hand, I don't want the two sisters to end up with that bastard Shimomiya, and Naoto isn't much better, even if I do feel sorry for him...

I'd like to see a nice third man come along and get the girls for himself, and they'd be cuckolding both Shimomiya and Naoto lol.

Fingers crossed that the ending will be positive for all our protagonists and that Shimomiya will be punished for abusing Kaede, because knowing she's with him pisses me off to no end.

@Mrnewb

What scenario do you think the author will follow? What scenario would you like to see?

You seem to know this circle well, and I think it's easy to imagine how the scenario will turn out if you know the creator well, because he'll make sure to sell and therefore please his audience.
From 5 days after the wife does leave the husband eventually after becoming pregnant with the dudes child, even tho the husband did end the swinging, It was already too late and the wife was overtaken with pleasure instead.

With how this game is going all i can really is this, Keep in mind this is my opinion and not what reflect on the game.

With the game we have currently we know the beggining and end but it turned out to a mess because many plot holes where left unquestion mainly because the Creator was in a rush to finish due to pressure and being overwhelmed and wanting to start his new project, originally the game was supposed to end with kaede game but due to the jp bros critsizing the quality the game and how it was rushed in the end with shimomiya, The Creator decided to pick it up and flesh it out to at least make it make sense, With this dlc game so far as i can tell from the creator said and the comments he replied to on twitter and ci-en, The game will Aya be re-introduced and is likely to have some involment with why Keade and shimomiya marry, As we saw with the demo so far, It would seem that Keade is slowly getting impatient with her sex life now that she can be made to climax and saw SEX as a way to feel good and not how she used to do it with naoto as way to love each other and connect, With Shimomiya presence now in the village I get the feeling he will try to convince Naoto to lend Kaede again and how she wants to do it with him, Naoto having notice Kaede Strange behavior will Make him Misunderstand the situation and try to convince Kaede to try cuckoolding again despite Kaede telling him that she wouldn't anymore because i think she knows that if she where to sleep with shimomiya would mean falling deeper to a rabbit hole and Naoto letting his fetish get the best of him and both her and Naoto being deceived by shimomiya, Shimomiya knowing it won't be easy to conquer Kaede will ask Aya to help him with this little endevour to Trick Naoto to lend Kaede to him, So i have the feeling Aya would show him clips of what she and Shimomiya did behind his back and her seducing Naoto in front of Kaede, Kaede feeling Jealous will go to Shimomiya and talk to him while slowly getting comfy with him, Naoto being oblivous by this would now put much thought into it and just see this as a win because he get's to see Kaede sleep with Shimomiya, I also think that Shimomiya will ask Naoto to lend Kaede for a day or two and Naoto will imagine what would happen between them and agree, later on we will probably see Shimomiya Suggest or make a bet with Naoto about seeing if Kaede would marry Shimomiya And Naoto would agree because of him seeing The time Kaede stayed with Shimomiya for day or two and imagined what it would look like if she instead lived with him,
However he would think that it'd be a fake and serious marriage where Kaede would stay but still be with Naoto in a relationship not knowing he was deceived because only with Kaede staying with Shimomiya, He can slowly currupt Kaede to stay with him instead.

I Don't really know how Aya would play into this whole game, All i know is that she will be vital and involved on how Kaede and Shimomiya marry, the rest we will have too nect month.

Do remember that the Creator has said he will work on this game daily and it may or may not make sense, hence why we get only one post a month compared to two post a month, The game will probably release by new years or mid of january to end

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018

Here's the link:

@Mrnewb

As to what i would like to see in the game that will come out i guess i would like to see a scene being done from behind while she signs the divorce papers in front of naoto or on camera, Also a scene of Kaede agreeing to get pregnant and baby making sex with mating press.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
As to what i would like to see in the game that will come out i guess i would like to see a scene being done from behind while she signs the divorce papers in front of naoto or on camera, Also a scene of Kaede agreeing to get pregnant and baby making sex with mating press.
Well, I suspect the author will go your way and contrary to my wishes, only episode 1 had a positive ending for the MC.

I wonder why Aya would agree to work with Shimomiya, especially to corrupt her own sister, but this is a fictional game, so the logic doesn't exist.

In view of the author's other works (apart from the first episode where Kaede saves Naoto), all the others are negative for the hero.

What I don't understand is that in episode 2, it seems to me that Kaede has already been corrupted and is dating Shimomiya.

What's disappointing is that Naoto won't understand until the end that he's been duped (or not) and Kaede, even if she discovers one day that she's been duped, will give in to the pleasures and forget everything else.

This kind of game proves that love can be destroyed by corruption and sex, because if she marries Shimomiya and divorces Naoto, they'll never see each other again, as I doubt Shimomiya will bother with the latter, knowing that as soon as Naoto understands (or not) that he's been duped, he'll do anything to get Kaede back.

Frankly, Kaede is in a catastrophic situation, because on the one hand she loves Shimomiya but realizes that staying with him will bring her down for good.

Naoto should understand this, but he doesn't seem to care.

From what I understand, the sequel will take place before the end of episode 2, because in the latter it's already said that Kaede and Shimomiya are getting married.

But since Kaede says she loves Shimomiya and easily gives up on Naoto, this lacks credibility and so the author will give the reasons for this ending.

In any case, it's clearly the villain who will win in the end...

It seems to me that Kaede becomes pregnant at the end of episode 2 when she and Shimomiya thank Naoto for allowing them to be together and then we see them say that she loves Shimomiya.

At this point, we understand that she no longer has any feelings for Naoto, who certainly understands that he's been duped, and if Aya returns to the story, will she end up with Naoto or in Shimomiya's harem?

I wonder how Kaede can be jealous of Aya, given that she even made a cuckold of Naoto several times without telling him she'd slept with Shimomiya (as you told me in a previous post).

I sincerely hope Shimomiya gets a mediocre ending, because I don't like it when the bad guys win.

A bittersweat ending would also have done the trick with Kaede leaving Naoto and moving away from Shimomiya because she realizes he's abused her and she needs to heal herself from his situation.

We know very well that her situation is exaggerated, because I've never seen women so touched by sex, and even the greatest nymphos I've ever known could behave and love sex as much as she does, would never get into such a state, unless they were under the effect of an aphrodisiac like in (Dark Hero Party).

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Well, I suspect the author will go your way and contrary to my wishes, only episode 1 had a positive ending for the MC.

I wonder why Aya would agree to work with Shimomiya, especially to corrupt her own sister, but this is a fictional game, so the logic doesn't exist.

In view of the author's other works (apart from the first episode where Kaede saves Naoto), all the others are negative for the hero.

What I don't understand is that in episode 2, it seems to me that Kaede has already been corrupted and is dating Shimomiya.

What's disappointing is that Naoto won't understand until the end that he's been duped (or not) and Kaede, even if she discovers one day that she's been duped, will give in to the pleasures and forget everything else.

This kind of game proves that love can be destroyed by corruption and sex, because if she marries Shimomiya and divorces Naoto, they'll never see each other again, as I doubt Shimomiya will bother with the latter, knowing that as soon as Naoto understands (or not) that he's been duped, he'll do anything to get Kaede back.

Frankly, Kaede is in a catastrophic situation, because on the one hand she loves Shimomiya but realizes that staying with him will bring her down for good.

Naoto should understand this, but he doesn't seem to care.

From what I understand, the sequel will take place before the end of episode 2, because in the latter it's already said that Kaede and Shimomiya are getting married.

But since Kaede says she loves Shimomiya and easily gives up on Naoto, this lacks credibility and so the author will give the reasons for this ending.

In any case, it's clearly the villain who will win in the end...

It seems to me that Kaede becomes pregnant at the end of episode 2 when she and Shimomiya thank Naoto for allowing them to be together and then we see them say that she loves Shimomiya.

At this point, we understand that she no longer has any feelings for Naoto, who certainly understands that he's been duped, and if Aya returns to the story, will she end up with Naoto or in Shimomiya's harem?

I wonder how Kaede can be jealous of Aya, given that she even made a cuckold of Naoto several times without telling him she'd slept with Shimomiya (as you told me in a previous post).

I sincerely hope Shimomiya gets a mediocre ending, because I don't like it when the bad guys win.

A bittersweat ending would also have done the trick with Kaede leaving Naoto and moving away from Shimomiya because she realizes he's abused her and she needs to heal herself from his situation.

We know very well that her situation is exaggerated, because I've never seen women so touched by sex, and even the greatest nymphos I've ever known could behave and love sex as much as she does, would never get into such a state, unless they were under the effect of an aphrodisiac like in (Dark Hero Party).
well like i said due to the Creator being in a rush in finishing the game, he just didn;t flesh out the story so its all a jumble mess, hence why the after game now, right now we have to hope that this game will make more sense

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
well like i said due to the Creator being in a rush in finishing the game, he just didn;t flesh out the story so its all a jumble mess, hence why the after game now, right now we have to hope that this game will make more sense

In all honesty, I don't understand the author at all.

In the first game, he gives us a bitter-sweet ending for the hero, because although he divorces Aya, he ends up with Kaede, who was once in love with him.

Now, because of Naoto, Kaede has become corrupt and has cuckolded him behind his back several times, until at the end of the story she no longer loves him and is madly in love with their sworn enemy: Shinomiya, or whatever his name is.

And now, just when I would have liked a more coherent and interesting ending, Naoto not only loses Kaede, but Aya helps Shimomiya to corrupt her even more lol...

What sister would do such a thing to her own family? Well, it's true that Kaede took Aya's husband, but it has to be said that Aya didn't love him in the end, because she was corrupted by Shimomiya.

I even think that Shimomiya is probably still interested in her, and that's why she's going to help him corrupt Kaede, but to what end?

Does Aya want to get back together with Naoto??? I doubt it, because she'll never be able to be sexually satisfied with him again, and the same goes for Kaede.

This kind of game is a real shame, because at least in the NTRs from the Anime publisher I mentioned above, the wife still loves her husband in certain scenarios, even if he has a smaller penis than the others.

I took advantage of the special offer to buy 4 of their games on DLsite, and they're really great as multi-choice NTR games, and there are even animations.

The worst story is the one where the wife is seduced by the father-in-law who has lost his wife, and the father-in-law makes her believe that her husband is cheating on her with another woman... she loves her husband but her father-in-law satisfies her sexually with his big penis... depending on the outcome, she marries him (only if you want a divorce because you haven't discovered your father-in-law's plot to have his acquaintance seduce you so as to make your wife jealous and manipulate her better... she'll even have a child with the father-in-law! It's disgusting when you think about it. The guy's 3 or 4 times his wife's age lol

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
In all honesty, I don't understand the author at all.

In the first game, he gives us a bitter-sweet ending for the hero, because although he divorces Aya, he ends up with Kaede, who was once in love with him.

Now, because of Naoto, Kaede has become corrupt and has cuckolded him behind his back several times, until at the end of the story she no longer loves him and is madly in love with their sworn enemy: Shinomiya, or whatever his name is.

And now, just when I would have liked a more coherent and interesting ending, Naoto not only loses Kaede, but Aya helps Shimomiya to corrupt her even more lol...

What sister would do such a thing to her own family? Well, it's true that Kaede took Aya's husband, but it has to be said that Aya didn't love him in the end, because she was corrupted by Shimomiya.

I even think that Shimomiya is probably still interested in her, and that's why she's going to help him corrupt Kaede, but to what end?

Does Aya want to get back together with Naoto??? I doubt it, because she'll never be able to be sexually satisfied with him again, and the same goes for Kaede.

This kind of game is a real shame, because at least in the NTRs from the Anime publisher I mentioned above, the wife still loves her husband in certain scenarios, even if he has a smaller penis than the others.

I took advantage of the special offer to buy 4 of their games on DLsite, and they're really great as multi-choice NTR games, and there are even animations.

The worst story is the one where the wife is seduced by the father-in-law who has lost his wife, and the father-in-law makes her believe that her husband is cheating on her with another woman... she loves her husband but her father-in-law satisfies her sexually with his big penis... depending on the outcome, she marries him (only if you want a divorce because you haven't discovered your father-in-law's plot to have his acquaintance seduce you so as to make your wife jealous and manipulate her better... she'll even have a child with the father-in-law! It's disgusting when you think about it. The guy's 3 or 4 times his wife's age lol
Welp I don’t really know why role aya will have, either good or bad , tho we will learn what role she would have when the demo is out this month, I’ll be sure to mtl and share it tho I’ll only make it available for 3 days so if some people miss it, it ain’t my problem

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Welp I don’t really know why role aya will have, either good or bad , tho we will learn what role she would have when the demo is out this month, I’ll be sure to mtl and share it tho I’ll only make it available for 3 days so if some people miss it, it ain’t my problem
Why three days? Could you please send me a private message with the link or any notification once it's ready?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
so far only a CG has been released today, well probably get a trail sometime this month as the creator wants to release it this month if possible View attachment 3076028
Well, it's obivous, the one behing is not Loser Naoto lol.

well, it sucks only the first game had a good ending. We're to expect a worst ending in this one, how I hate Naoto, honestly... he is worthless lol

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes