RPGM Completed Daring Demi and the Shameless Souls [v1.0.1] [WitchingHourEntertainment]

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
242672-7eeimq4c-v4.jpg

Overview:
Daring Demi and the Shameless Souls is a short dungeon-crawler RPG with lots of ecchi encounters! Unlock 80 CG images! Find all the pages to the Lovers' Atlas while you quest with Demi on her search for Eori's Rod! Defeat monsters and add them to the Encyclopedia of Enemies. This is a soft-core game with no explicit sexual action. However there is full frontal nudity, and lots of oversized boobs.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-30
Release Date: 2017-02-17
Developer: WitchingHourEntertainment -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -

tb in game 3-rjxu8h6t.jpg unlock-awuhe4ec.jpg bast-tfjj7627.jpg hunting-neezgkfv.jpg naw2-uq8i7cq8.jpg slime-qztxdtbw.jpg

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Sounds like a pain in the ass to run for no sexual content. 4gb VRAM shit... I'm gonna have to overclock for this.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to system RAM.

However, the game can eat up to about 2GB of RAM, so those with only 4GB may run into the crashes more than others. Especially when initializing the image gallery.

Reactions: Gabaw

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Didn't this use to have defeat sex scenes? Pretty sure there use to be a scene with the first guy you fight and lose to.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
wait wait wait hold up - No Sexual content with a Azz like that OMG!! what kinda dev makes a game like that.. Like Seriously.
cap.PNG

look like dav make game for fap
target oversize/solo/sexy pose/
3 img per monster try to kill em and random CG it

btw. i kinda need dev make a lesbian sex is high option for everyone

puzzle on 3th floor
C-C Starting bottom right
lol.PNG

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This looks very familiar, is this based off that game where you're going through a maze that looks like it's out of wolfenstein 3D. I know I've seen that cow model before. It also had turned based combat as you were going through the maze with a female MC if memory serves......now I have to download to see if it's that game. I recognize the pink hair chicks exact pic from the shop.

After checking it out. not the same game, but it looks like a clone of it gameplay wise. Story-wise, completely different.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I saw big tits and sexy women. Jumped on it like a shark... then I saw the [no sexual content] tag and was sad.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
View attachment 416232

look like dav make game for fap
target oversize/solo/sexy pose/
3 img per monster try to kill em and random CG it

btw. i kinda need dev make a lesbian sex is high option for everyone

puzzle on 3th floor
C-C Starting bottom right
View attachment 416244
Jesus H Christ the blonde and the blue haired women are so hot... it's a messed up world we live in my dude. It's messed up man.

Now I can't get them out of my head and I'm getting more and more pissed. Hug me :(
(especially if you have big tits... man–tits or not. I'm just sad now).

Last edited:

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Jesus H Christ the blonde and the blue haired women are so hot... it's a messed up world we live in my dude. It's messed up man.

Now I can't get them out of my head and I'm getting more and more pissed. Hug me :(
(especially if you have big tits... man–tits or not. I'm just sad now).
my life it's end i get 80/80 CG
here it's all of my sexy picture i like

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I like how if I explore I find random goodies here and there it really tickles my funny bone that this is what's been done. I wouldn't mind recovering a bit of hp on level though like 10% at least on the first floor until I find the healer.
Some form of rare drop to gain more xp wouldn't be too bad either.