RPGM Dark Beauty Reina

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is it possible to change this to DeepMTL? The main issue with this MTL is that the words keep going off the text. Other than that, the MTL itself is passable.

LDiablo135

Nov 3, 2022
This is the game with machine translation.. and a bug in the 6th Inn i think, when you try to sleep the game will crash, but only in that Inn, so far the only crash i have found

these links doesnt work can you make a new one

thatdude609

Feb 24, 2024
I have a partial translation but I isn't well verse in apply such things( I got this from another site, so I wouldn't know how to fix any errors)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v2.5.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to unpack the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Steygan

Feb 4, 2018
Do you want to enjoy games in a language you don’t understand? Our program, as simple as tomato soup, will help you grasp every detail of the gameplay! Even if you’re used to skipping dialogues, our help ensures you won’t miss a thing.

Here’s how it works:

• Choose the folder with your favorite game.
• Set your preferred language.
• Select the required translator and game engine.
• Start the translation, and the result will be ready in just 30-40 minutes.

Simple, fast, and effective! Try it now and enjoy gaming in your language

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-for-rpg-maker-and-renpy-demo.204635/