VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I just stumbled in here when I saw "female protag", so of course that piqued my interest.
Damn, girl . . . You're developing two projects at once??? Are you working alone? If so, you're my next new hero!!!
Oh, shit . . . You're not going to tell me you're a DUDE, are you? Oh, say it isn't so . . .

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
The renders are beautiful, and I like the premise of the game, saw this is a couple of years in so gave it a shot... That being said... This game looks like it's in some sort of development hell unfortunately as there is only 25 renders and a couple of minutes of play after so long. Perhaps a different project was scrapped and this is the new one?
First of all, I restarted working on the project 4 days ago, second the current pre-alpha is just to give people a glimpse on what I have planned for the game, i.e. the "choice" screens. Yes there are only 25 renders in this version now, but I can assure you there's a lot more to come.
And third, no there wasn't a project scrapped. I'm still working on my other game and will continue to do so, but as I've said on itch I hit a roadblock and a lot of what I wanted to do didn't work out, so I decided to step back a little and focus on something else for the time being.
Also please keep in mind that both games are passion projects.

I just stumbled in here when I saw "female protag", so of course that piqued my interest.
Damn, girl . . . You're developing two projects at once??? Are you working alone? If so, you're my next new hero!!!
Oh, shit . . . You're not going to tell me you're a DUDE, are you? Oh, say it isn't so . . .
I am a dude, I'm just a big fan of the Marvel heroine Laura Kinney aká X-23. ^^
And yeah I am working alone and I'm making Inevitable Relations and this game here. But since neither of the two is made for the money, updates take a lot longer than with other games.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Just FYI. I uploaded a new version to itch. That version doubles the content, so the amount of content went from barely nothing to pretty much nothing at all. ^^

As always I'm open for pretty much any feedback as long as it's constructive. :)

PS: Yeah I've said in the past I don't want explicit content, but well ...

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Nothing against Female MC but at least the story must be good enough. Inevitable relations has been good story but sadly abandoned for this new project that frankly not interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Is news to me that Inevitable Relations was abandoned. ;) I just work on the games when I want to, so progress is pretty slow.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote