EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
One day, Tachio, an ordinary office worker, is suddenly transported to another world overrun with dark monsters known as Yamimon. In this strange world, he is attacked by Yamimon, but is saved by the beautiful dark hunter Kurenai, with striking red hair and large breasts.
However, the moment he comes into contact with Kurenai, he fuses with her special battle suit, Gear.
Thus, Tachio fights alongside her as her suit during battles, while searching for a way to return to his original world (while being made to take care of everyday things at home).​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-15
Release Date: 2024-08-09
Original Title: 闇狩紅狼
Developer: PIEROCK GAMES -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.06
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Press F1 -> Settings -> Game screen to change the language to English
Full save Included

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Dark Hunter Kuro [v1.06] [PIEROCK GAMES]

COMPRESSED Windows

SIZE ~ 436 MB

-

PS.: Give it a shot, I compressed it but I’m not sure if it works since I don’t know how to play this kind of game

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
In which one of the most prolific bakunyuu hentai artists is also a programmer and designs a game that is better than 95% of rpg maker games some other game maker shit that the engine isn't even supposed to do. Color me surprised, this has to be game of the year on this site.

Oh he also animated all that shit, hes pretty good.

Holy fucking shit, this game has some of the worst titfuck scenes I've ever seen. And since its piero it makes it even worse because I know he can do better than that. What the fuck I'm fucking offended :LUL: . I got this shit for free and still want my money back.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes