Gokkun Enjoyer

Sep 13, 2023
Man, I know it's a lot to ask for and I'd probably be in the minority to ask for this, but I wish games like these came with some kind of option to make the MC's tits smaller. Like, I don't need her to be flat, but maybe have an option to give her boobs that are just big instead of having her carry around massive dohoonkabhankoloos.

Reactions: sadge0

Lilithmon

Formerly 'lilithmon'
Aug 8, 2024
For the people who are having problems like I had

Download

Also chrome might say its a suspicious file, but its not. Its just all the redistributables in 1 package.
27.6 MByesterday
Run it.
Wait for it to finish installing
Game runs without the DLL error.
Yw.
Virus !!!

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Gameplay is good, a bit grindy though...also too few h-scenes and bland considering the enemies. This had potential...

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Crashes when initiating massage(standard),I was able to massage her in light mode but there is no way in hell my GPU wouldn't be able to handle standard mode also game crashes when I initiate sex by pressing Y(W on keyboard) in the same fashion.

Anyone have a solution to this or is the game just badly optimized?

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
so the game is complete? i've heared there were plans to add scenes based on upvotes, on dlsite(?) not sure the convo was in japanese

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
Virus !!!
Its not, I've explained that your browser will say it is unsafe but it is completely safe.

this is the github the link is from. I only directly linked it because its much easier to directly link it then explain how to get to the downloads because not everyone understands github.

keepit100

Nov 9, 2021
Launching under sandboxed Linux with network access prohibited, it complains about no Kerberos auth support, which delays launch until it times out repeatedly.

Low trust. No reason this game should need to be dealing with any level of identity or authentication. Probably just lazy programming, but not a good look.

goregoblin

Feb 17, 2021
so the translation only last until chapter 3 just like how piero said in the readme.txt ?? anyone can help translate the rest of story please , this game are so amazing even with few bugs

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
i'm using a controller but the dpad isn't set properly in the game files, moving right makes the mc crouch, I'm on a ps5 controller so I tried using ds4 window and reset the keybinds but it doesn't work

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
i'm using a controller but the analogue isn't set properly in the game files, moving right makes the mc crouch, I'm on a ps5 controller so I tried using ds4 window and reset the keybinds but it doesn't work
workaround: map the analogue stick through the ingame menu

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Man, I know it's a lot to ask for and I'd probably be in the minority to ask for this, but I wish games like these came with some kind of option to make the MC's tits smaller. Like, I don't need her to be flat, but maybe have an option to give her boobs that are just big instead of having her carry around massive dohoonkabhankoloos.
THIS. These tits are fucking massive for no reason. It looks awful and not sexy at all

Reactions: Gokkun Enjoyer

Chympimp

Jun 7, 2020
Aight, I know someone already ask this, but, anyone can actually do the standard massage? I´ve tried many things, but the game always crashes

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes