bloobi2143

Jan 7, 2020
I had the saving problem as well, but I was able to find a solution. The issue seems to occur on fresh installations without any save files.
- start the game and close it (this step should create the folder mentioned below in Appdata)
- download an existing save file and put it into %APPDATA%\RenPy\Dark_Magic-1528639921 (maybe the number differs)
- start the game
- load the save file
- now you should be able to save a new game

Last edited:
Reactions: Omdra and SlowDance

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
F.Lord game breaking bug on android.

I'm barely starting a new game that the game doesn't allow me to save my game file, auto-save my settings or leave the app and come back. If I do it gives me a black screen with no prompt of reloading.

This is the problem when trying to save.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah. I'm having the same save trouble. I don't have my old file, so decided to start over. Save gives me an error.
Restarted the game again, and no error. No idea what's causing it.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah. I'm having the same save trouble. I don't have my old file, so decided to start over. Save gives me an error.
Restarted the game again, and no error. No idea what's causing it.
load your old save, then try to save. after that it will go back to normal. same problem but fix by this method

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
load your old save, then try to save. after that it will go back to normal. same problem but fix by this method
Psst. Do you see how in my comment you quoted that I said I don't have my old file? Can't 'load my old save'.
Besides. I also said I restarted another game and had no error. Haven't had one since, either. It was just that first game.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes