Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Fix for the mod that crashes when trying to call Flower Fairy in the room (Scene #3).
Thx I see your changes, i didnt have the crash.
And i use the original script.
Ok i changed it to your fix.

Thank you again.

Reactions: abcdjh

Z4nardi

May 11, 2020
Forgive me for being stupid if I can't find it in the threat, but i'm stuck at airi #56. at #55 it says go to your room but nothing happens. I've tried to search the mystery box in airi's room too but I can't find it and it's not in my inventory.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
[v 0.11.1] I cannot find the box after Airi found the mystery box (i.e. after Airi #47 scene). So I can't get Red #28 scene. (Edit: This is due to incorrect labeling of the guide. Red #28 should be after Airi #54 I think, then go to the room, then exit room and then Momoko will talk to you to trigger Red #28)

Also I already got Airi #48 scene (Airi met another her), but can't get to Airi #50 scene (using peephole at night) (Edit: It's a bug. I answered this several comments down).

I can't seem to trigger Chizue #6 scene (Knowing waitress' name) even after drinking in the bar for so many times. Instruction unclear. Got Chizue #6 now. The instruction should be: After Chizue #5, go to the bar Late Night, then sit at the bar.

Please help.

Last edited:

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
Im on the mobile version and I encountered an error and sorry for the log dump.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
Exception: Could not load image 'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "places/my_room.rpyc", line 291, in script call
File "places/living_room.rpyc", line 228, in script call
File "places/red_place.rpyc", line 350, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1072, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1072, in script call
File "scenes1.rpyc", line 5667, in script call
File "places/dinning_room.rpyc", line 228, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1005, in script call
File "events1.rpyc", line 4522, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 671, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2251, in do_with
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 360, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

```

Last edited:

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
F.Lord , I am reporting a bug. Maybe I got it wrong but I tried to make sense.

In the event_airi_meet_another_her (events5), just before the return you forgot to put mark_day('event_airi_meet_another_her_day') so that the statement delta_day('event_airi_meet_another_her_day') in event_schedule always return 0 and thus preventing the progress of Airi to get the Lilith bath scene.

Could you please confirm? Thanks.

Edit: Yup. I had to enter this command in the console manually and I got the scene:
call set_key_value ('airi_meet_another_her', status['progress'])

Xypex

Mar 27, 2020
Fix for Flower Fairy first meet for v.0.11.1-pc. Extract the content below under game/ directory. The error was caused by corruption in the files.
why do i always get error notification in the first meeting with f
Fix for Flower Fairy first meet for v.0.11.1-pc. Extract the content below under game/ directory. The error was caused by corruption in the files.
thank you my friend!

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
would be nice if someone came up with a walkthrough mod and also a cheat mod thanks
There is already a cheat mod linked to the first post. The cheat mod also contains some sort of walkthrough. The rest you can get from the Book of Memories guide.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes