Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
Hi @ all
I have updated the guide, mod and lolipatch.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-10-1-f-lord.18418/post-1589986

*I am not sure if I have entered everything correctly in the guide

I'm not sure if F.Lord forgot it or not, Sada #13 bom
It is implemented for the attached file.
How to use
Hi @ all
I have updated the guide, mod and lolipatch.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-10-1-f-lord.18418/post-1589986

*I am not sure if I have entered everything correctly in the guide

I'm not sure if F.Lord forgot it or not, Sada #13 bom
It is implemented for the attached file.
[/ Where can I put this file?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i have one question about your mod it says loli is that a new character with scenes or just a small girl that appears in the background

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I think loli patch is only putting the neighbor's (baby) daughter the background of a scene while you're fucking the neighbor.

Reactions: Putzi

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Eh... I'm still on the fence about her. I can't tell whether she's one of the good guys or if she's just out for revenge. Either way, she keeps the MC in the dark about almost everything and I don't like that. Which is a personal problem admittedly.

Reactions: imzahai

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Yes ankhtar when i see what she doesn't tell to the MC, the fact that she want to do bad thing to the fairy flower the fact that she used the mom MC and when we see the reaction of the queen dark fairy when she sees the MC i'm not sure about the fact that she is a good person

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
For PC, you need to extract the files under game/ directory. Not sure about Mac or Android since I have neither of these.
I don't understand this still: Do I extract the whole folder or only the 3 files inside of it?! And I put them on the folder named game?!

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
The game is great, but too many unnecessary clicks.

Example: Recharging mana - you have to click to recharge, then to give candy EVERY TIME. if I clicked recharge and have candy, Of course I give it. No need for extra click (and no need to allow accidentally clicking on no). Also could have "recharge skip" and "recharge replay" buttons instead of asking that as a separate click. For that matter 99% of the time you "visit the red witch", it's just to recharge then leave, so a button in the bedroom to just quick recharge would be nice.

Lots of "get closer" and such when there are no options. Also some short scenes could just be timed, like if you take a bath and nothing happens, just move past the "refreshed" text after the first time without needing to click.

Also the shop needs to let you buy multiples so you can stock up on candy and rum with fewer clicks, and send you back to the item menu, not the root, between purchases and you can get things more easily. If implementing a counter is too much work, add options to buy 3 rums or 5 and 10 candies, as these are where most of the issue is.

Need to be able to bypass duplicate scenes. You often can't tell if you have corrupted enough for a new scene, so you end up watching the same one over and over (clicking frantically). Even with skip you have to click a bunch to get through a duplicate scene. That one morning scene with Airi has the option to skip (the one where you pretend to be sleeping), that should be for all scenes you have seen already. Whenb you want to repeat you can go to the book; the main play should be unlocking, not repeating.

Sorry to be complaining so much about the clicking, but I literally have to stop playing because my finger hurts.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'd definitely be on board with the ability to buy things in bulk at the store, especially candy since you end up using it often (at least at first). Some other quality of life improvements like a minimap where you can one-click decide where to go and a little icon that shows you a girl's current corruption % whenever you speak to her without having to visit the menu every time would go a long way in making the player's life easier.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
For quality of life: Show your mana and money without having to go the the menu.

I have run into a complete deadfault. The game crashes hard if I meet the flower fairly. It can rollback, but not proceed.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes