Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I tend to like sandboxes more than VNs. I guess everyone has their own tastes.
I'm absolutely the same. A hallway VN needs to be really excellent for me to enjoy it. A good sandbox is always the best, and even a mediocre sandbox is a lot better to me. Being able to pick and choose where I go and what order I do things is a big benefit. And its a lot sexier when I feel like I've unlocked something with one of the girls, rather than just having it happen during the flow of a VN.

buff

May 29, 2017
It's not grindy at all. The only thing you have to grind a little is gold and you can solve it in 5 second with renpy save editor.
I humbly submit that any game whose grind is bad enough that you are even tempted to use a save editor is way too grindy.

buff

May 29, 2017
do u really need to corrupt them while u are the only man ?
You don't really need to very much, but the MC tends to focus on the few girls in town he really shouldn't be fucking-- sister, aunt, mom, the royal princess, etc.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
do u really need to corrupt them while u are the only man ?
In overwhelming majority of the girls mc has relations with, MC didn't use any magic at all. The main point of using magic was because he wanted to have sex with his mom and sister. Yeah magic was kinda needed to start having sex with them but after everything happens it became natural for them as well. Both fell in love with mc. Also the other 2 girls mc used magic with was already in love with him but mc wasn't really clever enough to see it. Later in the game MC doesn't really use magic that much. Also the magic is kinda surface the emotions and desires they already have but they hide it in them. It doesn't create emotions out of blue

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Dark Magic [v0.14.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dark Magic [v0.14.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Dark Magic [v0.14.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dark Magic [v0.14.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-2
Version: 0.14.5

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1537015_1.gif
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1537016_2.gif
3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1537017_3.gif
4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1537020_4.gif
5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1537024_5.gif
6.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1537035_6.gif

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The game literally has minimal amount of grinding what are you talking about? It's not grindy at all. The only thing you have to grind a little is gold and you can solve it in 5 second with renpy save editor. Some of the best and extremely popular harem games are all sandbox. Harem Hotel, Corrupted Kingdoms, Myhtical Manor, What A Legend, Love of Magic, A House in the Rift, Treasure of Nadia, Sexnote, The Headmaster, Corruption, Taffy Tales, Champions of Realms, MIST ...etc. When it's done right, sandbox games are the best. Personally I like better than one and done vn games. Repeatable content and the world keeps the game alive for me while waiting for update. I occasionaly launch the game to fuck around while waiting for update. But when it's one and done games, I only play the game when there is new update. After that the game is dead. For example I can launch harem hotel to fuck around with my harem girls time to time wile I wait many months for new update on games like WVM. Just because you hate sandbox, not everybody needs to hate it. In fact they are extremely popular
What do you call having to repeatedly cast corruption on girls? Repeatedly having to refill your energy? Running in the park in the mornings? Watering the plant repeatedly? Items do cost money, as well, which you have to grind. This game is grindy. Start a fresh new game and tell me you don't have to spend a lot of time grinding things before you can progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Just a head's up to the dev, the dark fairy Yamiyo still references the sex scene with the orc futa during the MC's first sex scene with her even if you chose the slap option when the orc tried tried to have sex with her.

Reactions: BlasKyau

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
That should be Hotfixed since it is immersion breaking and the people who were complaining about the orc scene before you added in the option to not let that scene happen will still continue complaining.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
What do you call having to repeatedly cast corruption on girls? Repeatedly having to refill your energy? Running in the park in the mornings? Watering the plant repeatedly? Items do cost money, as well, which you have to grind. This game is grindy. Start a fresh new game and tell me you don't have to spend a lot of time grinding things before you can progress.
Obviously, we all have our own preferences. I feel that this game has just the right amount of grind. Take it out, and its just a story, which for me isn't very fun.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just a head's up to the dev, the dark fairy Yamiyo still references the sex scene with the orc futa during the MC's first sex scene with her even if you chose the slap option when the orc tried tried to have sex with her.
I'm going to have to repeat the game to be able to choose that option (slap the orc futa)... I have several saved games at different times. More or less when did it happen?

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I'm going to have to repeat the game to be able to choose that option (slap the orc futa)... I have several saved games at different times. More or less when did it happen?
I have a save from the scene, and it seems like it occurs pretty early in the story, so you will probably have to do at least half the game over is my best guess.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have a save from the scene, and it seems like it occurs pretty early in the story, so you will probably have to do at least half the game over is my best guess.
Ok, if it's too early, I may not have a saved game. I guess then I'll start over.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes