Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
All - I cannot get a working Mac version of the latest build. Tried the compressed Mac but will not start at all - gets an immediate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried then the full version in PC and used SDK 7.5.3 converting it to Mac and got it to play for awhile when launching, but it dies after awhile with an "unexpected python error". When trying to actually build a Mac version I get

Any tips would be appreciated... have missed this game for quite awhile...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Holy shizz!
I have problem right after beginning. I went to mine my 2nd day evening and i have only <Start working> she said workis done today and <Actions> where i have only <Baack>.
I dont see any map to leave. What shouldi do?
I think there is a bug on halloween quest. When I click end of part 1 it goes back to that night and when I sleep halloween event comes back again
Are both of you guys running the latest version of 0.17? if so, that would explain the errors then. Apparently the new version already has bugs. This needs to be overlooked.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I need some help on the game i am at the Halloween part but it keeps telling me to go to sleep but it keeps showing the Halloween party part it keeps saying End of Part 1 then it keeps saying its still at night it won.t let me wake up in the morning ? :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Shaneride

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
I need some help on the game i am at the Halloween part but it keeps telling me to go to sleep but it keeps showing the Halloween party part it keeps saying End of Part 1 then it keeps saying its still at night it won.t let me wake up in the morning ? :cry:
I had the same bug and if you are at late night you will be trapped in a loop, only way around it is evening when you can sleep with the mother, but then it still comes back the next day, its a bug in the game. I had to use the cheats to change time of day or you never get out of the loop.

Elwrath110

Sep 6, 2018
im at a point in the game where the objectives are all "go to sleep" but due to Halloween event being bugged i cant progress, is there a way around the bug to keep going with the objectives?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Can u please tell me why there a is bug in the game at The Halloween Part i put the next day code in i am still in a loop it won.t let me sleep

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
All - I cannot get a working Mac version of the latest build. Tried the compressed Mac but will not start at all - gets an immediate
Tried then the full version in PC and used SDK 7.5.3 converting it to Mac and got it to play for awhile when launching, but it dies after awhile with an "unexpected python error". When trying to actually build a Mac version I get

Any tips would be appreciated... have missed this game for quite awhile...
I'm having trouble creating a full version Mac build for 0.17.0 also. The standard method for converting any other Ren'Py game from Windows to Mac doesn't seem to work here.

drmeetii

Nov 6, 2018
I'm stuck. I think I'm supposed to sleep in order to progress but I keep getting a Halloween event that doesn't progress to the second part. So when I sleep time doesn't move forward the only way I can get to the next day is to do stuff with the dark fairy until it moves to the next day. Am i missing something or just soft locked?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I don.t get it why did thy give us a game with bugs in it with out checking it over be for giving the update to us ?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
if you have issue with sleep repeating christmas event this is HOT BUGFIX from discord;
"Please put this file inside "game" folder. Load the game then press "H". It should be fixed. This is just a hot fix for now, please don't forget to remove it after the fix."
nope it not working and for some reason the Halloween event is still looping for me. I put in now 2 times, one before the game file and other one in the game file, hitting H and this pops up, but the Halloween event is still looping while I go to sleep

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

PIKAPIKABOO

Sep 1, 2019
if you have issue with sleep repeating christmas event this is HOT BUGFIX from discord;
"Please put this file inside "game" folder. Load the game then press "H". It should be fixed. This is just a hot fix for now, please don't forget to remove it after the fix."
not working for me

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes