Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dark Magic [v0.17.1] [F.Lord]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

This game just keeps getting better and better :) interesting story and some funny fkd up moments in the game hehe that I like :D and there is a girl for all guys taste in it (and girls :p)

and one last thing, the animations are really, really well made, where you see all the good stuff :p and from more angles :) can't really say anything bad about it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hydraegis

This game has great graphics along with a good sense of humor. There is plenty of content considering how far along it is. Additionally, the dev and his team (including myself) are almost always at work, creating more content and communicating with the players. There are definitely some improvements to be made to the gameplay, but all suggestions by the players are being considered and worked on. I'm looking forward to seeing how this game turns out personally.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

passerbyR34

Tbh i kinda ignoring it when just being released, but i decide to give it a try since i'm always have a thing for honey select based games
    And found out DM is surprisingly really good! XD

Decent models, fantasy setting, a real sweet stepmom and a typical little (step)sister in family with a beautiful childhood friend as neighbour, and obviously the mind control corrupting ability

Most of all i really like the story, kinda remind me of JRPG (without the all female world/ adult setting ofc)
    Neat and packed with decent amount of repeatable scenes considered it's still on early stage

Promising, and hopefully it'll be a bigger game in the future
    Keep up the great work, F.Lord! :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

quertyasdf

Game has alot of content packed into it for a 0.2.2 release. I would say its already better than games that have been around much longer. The only down side is navigation can be a bit clunky at times and could be streamlined a bit bitter.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

v07.
    This game is one in which logic does not matter much and if you seek it in this game you will be dissapointed.
    If you search for a story full of sex and sexy moments with some plot added to make it less boring and enjoyable. Then its a GAME FOR YOU. Add to it that each update lets Us play up to several hours if you are slow. New features are being added or changed throughout the updates without infulencing past save files. So you can continue the game even tough there are mayor changes in the game. Its a nice surprise.

Incest.. Mom, Sister and Aunt and a villige/city of potential characters to fuck. Add to it that there is fantasy mixed in so other races are present too. No cat girls for now but other fantastic creatures are present. Magic too.

Soo.. in summary its a good fap material and not so good game if you search for deep plot and interesting characters.. even tough some of main ones are pretty cool.

The characters I like the most so far:
    Mom aka. Landlady, Taka(moms friend, boss, captain of royal guard), The Queen(Ruler of a town we live in), Doctor(Dark skinned older sister kind of character), Nami(Girlfriend, Childhood Friend, Big Sister role model)

There is not much to add besides congratulations to dev for making this great fap material for all of Us wankers. Thank YOU!

v.03
    neat little game you made there! Much content for that little disk space. Somehow advancing by 2% is damn slow.. but If you made it possible to advance by 5% corruption at least should be more rewarding. Shame that much of your work into making climatic world went to hell with modern clothes. Like Japaneese shool uniform. What I like is advancement of sluttyness in this game. At least characters do not look like cheap hookers the more we corrupt them, but are more sexy like it should be. Many characters. Animations! Choices. I like this game, one of the best made with those tools.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

InfamousAone

Awesome new game,i am very happy for downloading and trying it,very simple to play and very enjoyable and very similar to other of the sort like MYthic Manor and such.Good work F.Lord,keep it going,i expect many more awesome things to see in the updates to come.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Patpong

Not usually a fan of this Japanese style but FLord has done a great job, looking forward to a lot more content.

Just joined his Patreon as well to give some encouragement.
    Also happy he seems to have totally removed the dangerous youngster - wise move.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

PokeIssau

The story isn't very interesting but the way events unfold yes, they are, the scenes and characters are well designed in my opinion (within what HS allows you).
    Normally this game would deserve 4 stars but I give it 5 stars for the simple fact that I'm a big fan of games made with HS.
    Recommended.