Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Pic 1. Dark Fairy
#4 will be triggered after done Special #2

Pic 2. Special Events
#2 you have to, Trained with Airi, Raining day with Nami, Okemia's birthday, then wait until Nami come to tell you in the living room evening, wait 3 days, sleep and it will be triggered.

Pic 3. Airi
#25 during Training With Airi quest, so: evening/town park/talk to Airi
#26 is basically the continuation of #25
#34 Triggered automatic (I think it´s in the livingroom evening/afternoon)

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Any available save file for android for the latest update ? i lost my previous save file
I do remember someone already sharing their v0.4.1 and v.0.5.1 save files here, so u might wanna scroll back for it
for the record, pc save file is compatible for android :D

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hmm, I didn't have trouble following the hints for the latest batch of content. The previous one yeah, but I thought the hints were much better this time around.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks the game!
Can find or buy another dildo for the scene in living room with mom and momoko?

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Thanks the game!
Can find or buy another dildo for the scene in living room with mom and momoko?
You should download the guide in the first page. It has the instructions in there.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@F.Lord how the next update is going? I read that you have in mind creating a new game, It's true? If it is Please don't Finish dark magic Untill we can fill all fairy's and redes holes ...pretty Please?

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
@F.Lord how the next update is going? I read that you have in mind creating a new game, It's true? If it is Please don't Finish dark magic Untill we can fill all fairy's and redes holes ...pretty Please?
It's not a new game, it's new cover image for the game (Mislead title again). And the update is going pretty well, kinda slow but load of content as always.

Oct 3, 2017
He's one of the most trustworthy devs out there, so rest assured I'd say. He always delivers incredible updates and he's interactive in every platform, he listens to fans and cares about the feedbacks.

A great game from a great dev.

Reactions: JohnJG and F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes