gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Just disappointed with the way that the "punishment" shit went down. I wish there were some dialogue options in there that were more manly. He came off as a total wuss instead of a strong, independent male. Those mothers just ate him up and spit him out.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
How to install incest? because I forgot already. :ROFLMAO:
So after some try... me to forgot how to install incest :LOL:
But then i remember... the code is truestory

After download and unzip the v0.14.0 i try to imput the truestory and the game start with incest. At last till now.
So i hope it work also for you^^

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game is way to long to start over. Why add content in the early part of the game? Makes no sense at all. Guess I wont be seeing the scenes.
Maybe hes had a lot of feedback regarding the earlier that he wants to address for newer players to not have repeat criticisms? Been years since i played the start of the game in all honesty but thinking back it wasnt fast off the gate into getting to the good stuff. With no idea what he had added i cant say for sure but maybe hes adding in more saucy content sooner to the story as whilst it sure aint lacking late game he might feel it however was in the earlier parts of the game? Its all guesswork in all honesty but i suppose even for existing players if your ever fancying a restart now is a good a time as ever as he reworked a lot of the earlier game stuff a patch or two ago as well did he not? For all i know he might be added and reworking stuff on earlier portion of the game because he personally isnt happy with it compared to now where hes had years more experience in writing, coding and what have you? Either way ive no issue with it personally.

Reactions: Macgamer

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
It's so sad that people have to start over. Still salty about this and missing out on content.

Now I'm seeing bugs from returning players that HAVE started over and that just makes me want to wait even more.

At this point, it's really waiting a year or 2 when the game is actually completed because it's asking people to start a new game after the update anyway?

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Fortunately, my save files are working
It's so sad that people have to start over. Still salty about this and missing out on content.

Now I'm seeing bugs from returning players that HAVE started over and that just makes me want to wait even more.

At this point, it's really waiting a year or 2 when the game is actually completed because it's asking people to start a new game after the update anyway?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes