Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It has been some time since i last played this one. Out of curiosity over the number, is it completed storywise?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Awesome update, love it love it! Shower gloryhole scene with Mother and sister woooooooooooooooooo

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Poor Nami... I always feel so bad for her. The whole weekend she got risen up by him just to have it come crashing back to reality again.

dragoony

Aug 14, 2018
Quick way as I found someone already said it but I'll try to quote him once more.
1st you need an old save that is compatible with this version, open the game and load it and just for extra insurance make a new save.
2nd go back and then start a new game and vouala it should start working.

Plus the one above just shared a new save so you guys are in luck and can get back faster to the real issue at hand which is completing the game.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
adding my save from prev version, fully cleared for thoose who saves dont work anymore and can enjoy this update
To fix the save problem, get a previous save file like the one I quoted and copy to the new save location. I am on Android and had to use ES File Explorer, Android->data->com.flord.darknagic->
Files->Saves. You'll need to rename the file so the download number is gone and the file is 1-4-LT1.save

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have no problems with my save a short update.

Talk with Nami (in her house) & after this with Taka (in her house) about Queen beach wait till Saturday morning and talk to them in the living room and you get all new pics.

Aug 17, 2019
Another pretty hefty update. Good job dev.

On the story I do have to say though, anyone else think that the princess dropped her IQ into the double digits in that one scene? "I know what's a good idea, I'll run away for the day without properly notifying anyone, take someone else's child with me, leave unattended to go to a location only one other person knows, take no provisions for our day long journey, and when we get injured instead of heading back to where help is, I'll go even further off track to a random fucking cave despite having no training or survival skills." Future queen right there.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can some kind soul put the changelog please? And tell me if there are any new repeatable events or just play and forget events? Thanks :)

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes