AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Please any save? I played in Mac but.... any save, I don't want to start from in PC from the beginning.
Thnk u
There is an option in the save/load menu, if you click there, the game itself download a save for you, is in the page 9-1 if i'm not mistaken.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Can anyone plz tell me the name of the song played at the last scene of the update (When they are welcomed by the queen in the castle)??
F.Lord ??

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Yo anyone know whats up with this update? I am missing the two last scenes for Mihina and the last scene for Taka, Nami, and the Witch. I have tried talking to everyone and going everywhere, nothing seems to happen, and the hints are empty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Now I am stuck (@98%) on the final progressions (memories) of the Red Witch, Nami, Taka andlast 2 memories of Mahina and Tsuki. nothing progressing, ran around town, replayed a lot of scenes and went through 3 weeks with nothing. ANY Clues? please?
I would like to know too. I'm in the same boat.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Now I am stuck (@98%) on the final progressions (memories) of the Red Witch, Nami, Taka andlast 2 memories of Mahina and Tsuki. nothing progressing, ran around town, replayed a lot of scenes and went through 3 weeks with nothing. ANY Clues? please?
I would like to know too. I'm in the same boat.

+1
I too am at 98% with the "Nothing to do at this moment!" in the todo -magic notes- and i fooled around for days, screwing multiple time anything with two legs and maybe something else, i don't remember, i screwed so many times and work my ass off, hang out countless times, took naps so many times, but i'm still with the "Nothing to do at this moment!" in the todo -magic notes- .
Did i missed something ???????

Edit
I'm missing 1 red witch, 1 Nami, 1 Taka and 2 Mihina & Tsuki quest in the Book of Memory

Last edited:

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
+1
I too am at 98% with the "Nothing to do at this moment!" in the todo -magic notes- and i fooled around for days, screwing multiple time anything with two legs and maybe something else, i don't remember, i screwed so many times and work my ass off, hang out countless times, took naps so many times, but i'm still with the "Nothing to do at this moment!" in the todo -magic notes- .
Did i missed something ???????

Edit
I'm missing 1 red witch, 1 Nami, 1 Taka and 2 Mihina & Tsuki quest in the Book of Memory
Yup, I think most of us are missing the same memories, as well. Still can't figure it out.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Great game played it 2 days, I liked the plot and that everyone has a agenda, And most of it is not in your best intrest, What i gather is that you look like the lord that had 2 lovers Akira and now she is using you just like the queen is doing.

There are alot of good things to all the characters has a own story the one is weirder then the other but all is good.
Renders are good the girls are good the most have good genes if you get my point.
Sada was a good change of pace and the only one where the magic has backfired sort of. probs because she herself is a magic user.

I did not like the model of the mc i dont know exactly why but everytime i see his model i get disapointed.

Also i want the mention the hint system i find it awfull quest disapering and not showing up. i think the best way to fix it because its a sandbox is to put all the quest in that hint folder so you know what to do if the main quests are done..

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes