Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Taka
11.Taka and murdering case (choose the option that you think is all three girls)
12.Taka and murdering case bathroom (1.answer/1.answer)

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi i am not able to call mom in dinning room at evening. also kimiko 6 is not triggering i have completed kimiko 5

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I'm on day 27 now, and I can't seem to get the event with Momoko in the late morning that unlocks the school to trigger. Maybe there's something I'm missing? I thought it could be triggered earlier in past builds, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

Edit: Nevermind. I was able to unlock it through the health clinic events. That's what I get I guess for following an outdated walkthrough.

Last edited:

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Does the date matter in this day...like will I miss a scene if I dont complete certain steps before a certain date?
If no, then can I just play freely without risking to miss any event...

Atong

Jul 25, 2018
Any body know how complete this

"I wonder where I can find some se*ual stuff for red witch"

I already give her erotic book and rum, I dont know what to do right now

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Any body know how complete this

"I wonder where I can find some se*ual stuff for red witch"

I already give her erotic book and rum, I dont know what to do right now
I think there was maybe a 2nd book. If not that then a dildo from Airis room.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Here's a quick updated walk-through. It should get you through all the available scenes although I may have missed a scene trigger. I'll add the new character pictures and any fixes to it after I play through the new version (which I have yet to do lol).

Edit: Finished the walkthrough. There shouldn't be anything wrong with it since I was able to get everything by following it. Well, except for the Taka breastfeeding scene but it seems like most of you don't have any problems with finding it.
Hi , any chance for an update here, please?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does the fairy have a 'full body' handjob and/or licking scene? Those always rev my engines, for some reason.

Also, I'm surprised there isn't a code to unlock the gallery.
Is the gallery just cg images? Or can you actually replay scenes you're seen already? Because I like the second type. Some scenes deserve to be watched twice.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Does the fairy have a 'full body' handjob and/or licking scene? Those always rev my engines, for some reason.

Also, I'm surprised there isn't a code to unlock the gallery.
Is the gallery just cg images? Or can you actually replay scenes you're seen already? Because I like the second type. Some scenes deserve to be watched twice.
Gallery is just a gallery. To replay scenes use the book of memory in MCs room.
As for the other thing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Dark Magic [v0.8.1] [F.Lord] - Original Size: 2.25GB

Download Win (1GB)
: - - -
Download Win 50% (595.9MB): - - - - (THIS IS TEST TYPE so chances of it breaking are high, If face problem let me know)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2018
question to the abdroid file is it arm64 or arm v8a ? if yes is there possibly also a v7a version existing? (can't install it poorly)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I've always wondered how when Illusion made Honey Select and made those wraparound physics for every curve, they looked at it and said, "Yeah, that looks correct."

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes