monster055

May 5, 2019
thanks for jikhak 's save really helped a lot here my %100 book bluh bluh save just overwrite with your any save im sorry for bad english

Darkbone

Jul 18, 2019
Is there anyway to clear the lake event.i am stuck with this.i already clear everything without this lake event.if anyone know then tell me...

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there anyway to clear the lake event.i am stuck with this.i already clear everything without this lake event.if anyone know then tell me...
if mean doing the lake event, first you need to see Sada to her fishing bait and her magic words, then you meet someone but if you have candy on you, she like you more

Kazanion

Feb 22, 2019
Nice game. Love the art.
But i do think the description of the game is wrong.
In the game you only het the chance to corrupt a few girls (like 5), while there are 40+ girls in the game.

It's more the other wat around. All the girls are corrupting the MC. The MC also gets a brave stat but he doesn't become brave, he just gets used more and more by the girls that only want his dick.

Now if your in to this it's fine. I just think the description needs change so that it's matches the game more. I do think it has a good future. Personaly i would love that the MC gets more power and ways/choices to do scenes.

Well keep up the good work.

camoway

May 15, 2017
How do you give the letter to Luna
How do you think I've played 567 and now 8 and some reason I can't find Luna to give her a letter in the game stuck I've looked for Luna and all of the people and she is not on the list of game characters. Lolol

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
Has anyone else had a Script Error when they try to go thank Okemia for the training? I have tried every time of the day and none of them work. I tried searching the thread but I haven't seen any posts pertaining to it. If anyone knows of a solution it would be much appreciated.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Has anyone else had a Script Error when they try to go thank Okemia for the training? I have tried every time of the day and none of them work. I tried searching the thread but I haven't seen any posts pertaining to it. If anyone knows of a solution it would be much appreciated.
if you trying to do the new event with Okemia, first you have to complete her training and do the birthday fun with Luna with Okemia, then for me, it did kick in but if you wait till night time, then it should kick in, I think it messing up since when I did the first time, I figure I can see her in the morning and get it over with, the game must of thought that I was still on the last event. So wait a day and then try again

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yea I guess unlocking most of the scene's (mother and sister)will trigger it
yea, it kick in when I got all of the mother and daughter stuff unlocked and was starting to work on the others, then I went into the store to get more candy and rum, that when I seen the sock was in the store and pick it up, then when I went home to do the afternoon wait on couch to see if there was anymore things to do with the mom or daughter, that when I seen that new event pop up, in hanging the sock on the fireplace

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough?
not really, the last one was for version 3, I am working on one but the way I do it, I do a stream of each personal story and then write out for each of them and how to do this or that for the gallery page

Pakiii

Aug 9, 2017
not really, the last one was for version 3, I am working on one but the way I do it, I do a stream of each personal story and then write out for each of them and how to do this or that for the gallery page
Sweet, thanks
Do you know when you are going to finish it?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Ok here is my first review of the game so far and I about to finish editing the gallery view, thanks to one of the other members in here who posted the whole 100% look for the book of memories
Dark Magic by F.Lord Game Review - Censored

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes