Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
I found it pretty weird how chill everybody is about almost all of the men being gone. Like "whelp, we're the last generation, might as well carry on like nothing has happened."

From that plot point alone I was expecting all of the young ladies to be absolutely baby crazy and jumping on your dick all over town, but nope, they don't seem to care about saving the human race in the least.
It's not the last generation. There have been one or two generations after their disappearance, The Queen's father or grandfather was the last king I think, I don't quite remember. There seems to be a ritual or some other way to make babies but we don't know what exactly.

Reactions: Vanderer

geege

Jul 19, 2019
the awkward moment when she thinking about first time naked in front of man and her own daughter on her side
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ME : (are you virgin mary?:ROFLMAO:)

Additionally this game there are many kind of nipples and hairy bush, I REALLY LOVE THEM...,...
but this game still dont have INVERTED NIPPLES, and im sure boobs lovers gonna love to see someone with inverted nipple on this game ( i was hoping Nami having inverted nipples btw xD )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Are some of the service animations removed? I remember there was more with airi and momoko. Just want to get sure.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Been enjoying it so far what little I have played, so long as you try not to think about stuff, like catching a cold from being wet, or 60 years of no men, but somehow babies are still being born, I hope is going to be explained.

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
Been enjoying it so far what little I have played, so long as you try not to think about stuff, like catching a cold from being wet, or 60 years of no men, but somehow babies are still being born, I hope is going to be explained.
ever heard about parthenogenesis?;)

Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
There was mentioning about babies in the game. There is some ceremony, so women can get children and as side effect they appearance become youthful. Mom's master is something like 50-60.

Reactions: Havik79

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
what is the mod do to the game?
You can change the corruption from the girls, mana in the Stat menu.
In "More action" you can buy Candis, Rum and change money.
You have for ex. hover tip in the map.
"Book of Memory" can you open with the icon "!" on the left.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes