Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
I got the information to wait for Naomi to tell the test result - I don´t know how to trigger that. And the information is now gone without something happend.

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
First of all, I want to say that this is one of my favorite games, it is pleasant to play it and it has a good atmosphere. There is only one thing. The protagonist does not ask a moral question whether it is necessary to fuck mother and sister or not. It would be cool if at first there was some kind of block on the corruption of these characters, and only after a certain time the main character could begin to do this.

Reactions: Daveck

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
First of all, I want to say that this is one of my favorite games, it is pleasant to play it and it has a good atmosphere. There is only one thing. The protagonist does not ask a moral question whether it is necessary to fuck mother and sister or not. It would be cool if at first there was some kind of block on the corruption of these characters, and only after a certain time the main character could begin to do this.
The direction has changed. First, I'm going to make a service game but then I found myself enjoy writing the story. So, that's the reason. I'm going to revamp the family story one when I have some time.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I really like how this game has changed to a much more story focused game with out abandoning the free roaming sex with everyone kinda feel

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Urrr, Nami is such a mood killer. I wanted to have sex after the soldier celebration ! If Nami is not pleased with that, she can go to her house, and let me with mom and sis ! Tch !

Anyway, I played the current version of the game. I just finished 0.8 when 0.9 poped up !
Coincidence ?
Yes.

The game is really good. There are little things that I am feeling weird about them, but it's no big deal.
Maybe the real thing that bother me (a little) is that the MC, except the soldier event, doesn't really doing things by himself. Most of the time, he is just a follower and just go with the flow. Any woman can do anything she want with him. I would like to see a MC who do things and takes decisions by himslef (I am not talking about " choices " that the player do)

And I have a question :
I tried to find the answer in the game but... how the relationship between Okemia and Luna became that one ?
I mean, they are mother and daughter, but the MC had no reaction when he saw... what he saw with them.
Yes, of course, he do the same with his familly but he had his power and all...
So, anyone found something about " how their special relationship started " ?
Or maybe it's not yet in the game ? Or this is just " like that without any explantion " ?
I am really curious to know more.

Beside that, the soldier part was really great, well done, Devs !
If I knew it before, I would have made a new save at each step, to follow this entire event again, like a movie ! Well, next time.

Thank you !

Last edited:
Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Urrr, Nami is such a mood killer. I wanted to have sex after the soldier celebration ! If Nami is not pleased with that, she can go to her house, and let me with mom and sis ! Tch !

Anyway, I played the current version of the game. I just finished 0.8 when 0.9 poped up !
Coincidence ?
Yes.

The game is really good. There are little things that I am feeling weird about them, but it's no big deal.
Maybe the real thing that bother me (a little) is that the MC, except the soldier event, doesn't really doing things by himself. Most of the time, he is just a follower and just go with the flow. Any woman can do anything she want with him. I would like to see a MC who do things and takes decisions by himslef (I am not talking about " choices " that the player do)

And I have a question :
I tried to find the answer in the game but... how the relationship between Okemia and Luna became that one ?
I mean, they are mother and daughter, but the MC had no reaction when he saw... what he saw with them.
Or maybe it's not yet in the game ? Or this is just " like that without any explantion " ?

If I knew it before, I would have made a new save at each step, to follow this entire event again, like a movie ! Well, next time.

Thank you !
Yes, it is my intention to make the MC be like just the follower of the event that happen to him. He just let himself flow without a lot of afford to get more, like fight for Nami to have a foursome sex. That's just who he is. He doesn't know what to do. I don't want to talk more. And don't be mad at Nami, or I'll be at you!

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018

Coincidence ?
Yes.

And I have a question :

Thank you !
Can you tell me roughly how much hour of content the whole game in its current state? i kept postponing to play it, till it have a good 5-6 hours at least, thanks in advance!

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes