Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
I'm having an issue with the money cheat: I type in "addmoney 1000" (without the parentheses) and it doesn't work, instead I get red text saying "File <string>, line 1: expected statement." And then there's a "^" pointing to the spot between the "e" and "y" in "addmoney". Anyone know what's happening there?
At the save menu, on the right there is "code" klick it and after that in the center of the screen enter code : addmoney 1000
(or more) I think thats all.

Reactions: imzahai and Leingod

NiuElesis

Oct 14, 2018
i need help i lost Airi scene #4 Book of Memory Guide tell me 4. Late Night (if you have enough bravery) jerk off i dont see any choose like that(except choose fuck her boobs but not unlock any scene of Book of Memory). so i missed something? sorry not my language

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
Need help..
Can't continue with Airi's scenes or Yasuko's..
With Yasuko, even after i have 100% corruption, the working scene kept repeating..that means it ends up in Yasuko's office repeatedly..never unlocking the new memories..
For Airi, kept going to sleep but still no memories got unlocked..
am i the only one experiencing these problems?..
Airi.jpg Yasuko.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33

bigbay

Jul 28, 2018
Yo I feel so bad for F.Lord, 2 million people have viewed this page and this guy only has 300 patrons on patreon. He puts his heart and soul and makes this game so amazing but so little people support him. I wish I could support him but I am broke. Please go show this man some love!

Last edited:

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Yo I feel so bad for F.Lord, 2 million people have viewed this page and this guy only has 300 patrons on patreon. He puts his heart and soul and makes this game so amazing but so little people support him. I wish I could support him but I am broke.
I'm in the same boat mate. Got enough money to pay my bills and food, then no more monies left to help great game makers.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
MAGIC :) or God semen from the sky
I'd go with "The Wondering Cock" ... A minstrel that plays like the Pied Piper and all the women just cannot stop but have sex with him. He roams down to town in the realm planting his seed like Johnny Appleseed.

Reactions: Vyktym76

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Wait a minute ... This guy is the only man alive on earth and he needs to "corrupt" the women? Really? Give me a break!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait a minute ... This guy is the only man alive on earth and he needs to "corrupt" the women? Really? Give me a break!
I keep getting told how good this is and then I see it's corruption based.

Kinda left that bit out when they were telling me about it, it's not my thing at all.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes