Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
I have completed the download now I'm confuse on the mod there is two which one is the best or what is the difference loli patch and outside?:unsure::coffee:

sorry sir didn't expect there are 2 mods :oops::rolleyes:o_O and keep up the good work the mod is simple also ez to use.
the outside is the normal mod, loli is for the deleted (fix waterpipe) use at your own risk!

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
You can add money, add Rum and Candy.
By click "!" on the left side show the "Book of Memory".
In the Stat menu you can slide the Mana to max, and the corruptions of some character.
And a hover ex: over the home map you see the location if you hover with the mouse.

Mar 28, 2019
What does the mod do anyway?
Well basically u can use cheat so that it takes less grind on money:cool::p:D(y):love:. However I'm not gonna spoil u too much about it. Just use the mod and see 4urself cause I'm playing to now what interesting and unique in store on mod good luck and have fun. :whistle::coffee:(y) Don't worry u can see Cheat mod on Main menu and gameplay also How to uses it simply ez 2 understand.

Reactions: BastardX and Putzi

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
" This game is huge, hard, and really long, so please take your time playing and enjoy! "

Just like my penis….

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I have reached the end but cannot unlock the dark-fairy sequences. I searched but can only find people asking how to unlock the dark fairy, not what the triggers are. If anyone knows the triggers please let me know.

Love this game.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hello I write a short Guide for ´Book of Memory´.
Maybe it´s not complete or some mistakes, try it.

Update v0.10.x

Thanks you Putzi (y)
Added a link to this post to the OP.

Reactions: Putzi

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
When I try to save the game, I get the Save Gallery. But when I select a slot, a "An exception has occurred" message appears. I can rollback, but not save. This has happened several times at different points.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes